To You *Complete

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
so this is my first fic, im new at this, but after reading eveyone's stories, i decided to write my own. i hope you guys like it. i know its short, but bare with me. i really like writing fics, but im not that great. well enjoy.

when the time has come and gone
it is you to whom i want
when the world has seek no truth
it is you to whom i will come to

through good times and bad
you have always been by my side
through heartache and tears
you have been the one to take the pain away

now that you are gone
i do not know what to do
now that i am alone
i have no one to turn to

to you whom has given me so much
to you whom has taught me to love
to you whom has showed me the world
to you whom has saved me from misery
to you whom has loved me more than anything

thank you for everything that you have done, though i may have been blind to see the love that you have given me when you were here, i pray that in the next life we can be together and i will cherish every second that i have to be with you.

he and i grew up together, but i always saw him only as a freind until it was too late. growing up, we had different personalities, and would always clash on our ways, but he always gave in to me and did everything fot me. no matter how mean and selfish i was towards him, he forgave me. he was there when i was sad and hurt, and he was the one who was always by my side. i took him for granted.

i remember during one christmas, i really wanted a particular antique fairy doll music box. that morning when i opened all of my presents, i didn't get it and cried the entire morning, after hearing that i had cried all morning because i didn't get the fairy music box, he went out during the snow storm and got it for me. he gave me the world, even if he got sick from doing everything to please me.

hea gave me the world and loved me more than anything in that mattered to him. when he turned 24, he found out that he was diagnosed with cancer. nothing else matter to him but to make me happy with the time that he had left. everyday after he found out he had cancer, he would send me a gift and secretly take pictures of me and us together. i was ignorant to even know that he was dying each day as he was getting weaker and weaker. instead of going to chemotherapy, he spent his remaining time giving me what was left of his world.

it was the last christmas that i spent with him before he took his last breath. i cried every night when i found out that he was diagnosed with cancer and it was too late. all this time i was the one that was wrong, i should have helped him rather then have him help me. he was going through so much all by himself, and i didn't do anything or realize it at all. i stayed with him every night that he was at the hospital, letting him know that i will always be here for him. i realized that he loved me more than anything, and i finally realized that i too should love him like he has always loved me. he didn't want me to be sad and be a burden to me, but i never saw it that way. i was with him until new years, that was the day he took his last breath and left me. his ver last words to me was "i love you, and always will".

his funeral was the hardest thing for me, for it was then that i finally realized that i loved him so, but it was too late. after his burial, his parents called me to go to their house to get the items that he had left behind for me. when i arrived to their house, his mother showed me to his room and left me alone there with all his stuff. as i was going through his stuff, i saw all the pictures that he had taken of me and of us, and then when i opened his laptop, i saw all the video journals that he made for me. i broke down and cried, especially after i saw the closet filled with gifts that were for me. his mom came in and saw me crying at his computer watching the videos. she told me that he had loved me eversince we were young and that he wanted me to be happy love someone like he had loved me. his mother gave me all the pictures and his laptop, along with all the gifts he had.

that night as i began opening the gifts, i realized that they were all part of the fairy music box collection that belonged to the one he bought me when we were younger. after each gift was opened, i realized he left me everything that i had wanted when i was younger. the last one i opened was the smallest box, it was a set of diamond rings, he wrote: "i have loved you from the start, and will love you until the end, for to me you are my world, and i will live my last breath to make you happy". i cried for weeks after he died, and after awhile, the tears stopped flowing. i was going to continue my life for him, because he gave me the world.

i wore the rings he left for me, letting the world know that someone had already had my heart. i lived life as usual, just without him, but his presence seemed to always be there. though he is no longer here with me, i can still feel him here when i sleep. his parents called me over to visit them and called me their daughter in law. he never left me, because his heart had always been with me. it was because of him i was able to see the world that he had given me. i loved him when it was too late, but hopefully the next life we can be together and i can love him like he has always loved me.

the end.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Welcome to Sarnworld!
Omigee...this is SO sadd,i was so close to tears.
he's so sweet with his love for her...Love thiss<3

------------------------------
Thats the end of the fiction rightt?
Well,if it is then you should ask someone
to put it in the complete section,if you need help
then i'll try to help you Out:]

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
Thanks for reading it. I have always been a silent reader here but with everyones talent I finally had the courage to write one up. Hopefully I will be able to do a longer one for the next one.