Tokyo Juliet

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
Yay one a top serie taiwanese coming this year and
and currently be sub into english
come support us in d-addicts ^^

story:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tokyo_Juliet

Lin Lai Sui has her design "Daisy" stolen by the designer Zhu Xing when she was 5 years old. Lai Sui swore that she will not fall in love before she can beat Zhu Xing. Yet she met a person, Ji Feng Liang, who's powerful enough to make her almost forget about her own promise... but Feng Liang is Zhu Xing's only-son!

^^

first episode sub it'S out!!! ^^ come to take it

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
:) hope you like the story
we wait for Ariel Lin new serie and well after ISWAK ..now it's Tokyo Juliet and after
ISWAK 2 COMING SOON ..and after The legend of Condor Heroes 2006 wth Hu ge and Ariel

:p omg she have a lot lot lot serie to make it

we have 3 version for Tokyo juliet
G.P.S avi version and HIGH quality
Icefish version and YDY version

now out G.P.S version soft sub and Icefish soft sub from TJ fansub ^^
come soon YDY sub :)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
THERE IS SUBS ON YOUTUBE AND IT REALLY HELPED ME UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOIN ON. YOU JUST HAVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH THE PERSON THAT UPLOADED IT WITH SUBS SO ADD THE PERSON AS A FRIEND..

thea

sarNie Hatchling
HOw many eppy is out? I only seen one so far and have to say im loving ariel new role ahehe, but not as much as I love her in ISWAK!!!!!!!

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
^________^

this serie have 16 episodes and well each week ^^ it's out a sub
so be waiting if you cannot understand a mandarin

we do a possible to put fast a srt ^^

really happy many like TJ ^^

yay!!! vive Ariel and Wu Jun!!!!

ps: i like more Joe ..euhh lolllll

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I watched first episode on youtube...it's good so far...waiting to watch ep 2

Edit:

Just finished watching ep 2...I'm so into this series right now...just hope that it won't be a sad ending...cuz that'll spoil it...

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i'm liking this series soo far and love the OST ^_^ thanks for uploading it who was it i forgot lolz but yeah cant wait for epi 3 sub to come out ^_^