tokyo juliet

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
hey guys
I used to watch tokyo julilet but now i can't find it with english subs, is anyone watching this drama. And what is going on rilgbt now-------please share

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i'd like to know what happen after episode 4 too...'cause i can't find a direct link to dl....anyone can give a brief info?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
MAN! so chapter 4 isn't the ending? shoot! but this series is so GOOD! hehee...anybody know where i can find Wu Zun's pictures? hehe...thanks!:D

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
just want to say youtube has eps 9 english sub up by i think her name is hhhh1 not for sure. but i think her for the subs

Tin

sarNie Egg
can someone please give me a summary of this movie please? and if anyone has it i would really like if you can upload it with subs because all of the links are expired. thank you

kuteepreciouz

sarNie Egg
can someone please give me a summary of this movie please? and if anyone has it i would really like if you can upload it with subs because all of the links are expired. thank you
con't upload it cuz i don't have it but if you like you can download it at silentregrets.com. it's completed and subbed. you'll find it under taiwanese drama.