Ton Worranun Look alike

jenlattana

sarNie Egg
If you guys ever seen the Chinese TV series called Condor Hero 2006. The main actor Huang Xiaoming is a mixture of Poh Nattawut and Ton Worranun. Google him!!

Anyways just thought I'd share that with you to see if anyone agrees!! hehe
Oh by the way the only reason I watch Tape Sungwarn is because of Ton Worranun he's so cute and also his co-star Yam.

If you guys haven't been following Tape Sungwarn watch episode 37 that's when Ton and Yam...uhmmm... you just need to go watch it. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah same here the reason i watch tep sung warn is because i like Yam+Ton, they make a very cute match.
yep saw ep.37 was so good. hahaha.
i'm rooting this couple so much,the fans were saying their couple is like pra'ek+nang'ek from sawanbiang(anne+ken) ahahah
i think he has some part that kinda look like Huang Xiaoming.
but don't know the first time i saw him he remind me of pra'ek from nam jai mae but now not as much
i like him since koh kayasit and like him more in tep sung warn especially because he's pair up with Yam. heheh
i think he's a very good looking guy. the hottest looking pra'ek borans that i've ever saw. i'm a sucker for tall guys too.hahah

jenlattana

sarNie Egg
yeah same here the reason i watch tep sung warn is because i like Yam+Ton,they make a very cute match. yep saw ep.37 was so good.hahaha
i'm rooting this couple so much,the fans was saying their couple is like pra'ek+nang'ek from sawanbiang(anne+ken version) ahahah
i think he has some part that kinda look like Huang Xiaoming.
but don't know he remind me more of pra'ek from nam jai mae the first time i saw him but now not as much though
i like him since koh kayasit and like him more in tep sung warn especially because he's pair up with Yam. heheh
i think he's a very good looking guy. the hottest looking bad pra'ek ever in borans that i've saw.haha. i'm a sucker for tall guys too.hehe

agree!!!! now i'm going back to watch all the other lakorns that he's been in. OMG!!! he's the hottest boran pra aek out there! he should get more roles beecause i can't get enough of him! haha yes he's very cute with Yam!

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
true...he is pretty hot....I'm also watching tep sing warn because of yam and ton...I like their story...I'm not really watching it for the main couple... but aont is cute too though