Tong Neur Tae(Planet 6)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I was wondering who will be nang aek and pra aek in this la korn. but i never thought they would get to pair up. but glad that Benz still get to play as nang aek. she's a good actress. but i don't like Kong.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
finally a lakorn with Benz as the n'ek and they pair her up with kong :huh: this really suck i wanted to see her again with Num or Chakrit.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh god what an odd pair. Never thought of them going to pairup. Oh well something new for them.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, what is the storyline? I wanna know it. I haven't see Benz in a good lakorn for a while, I mean as the main nang ek. I don't mind with kong.

fanny

sarNie Adult
this is another remake lakorn ritght. is this lakorn supposed to be sad or something...i remember the title, but i forgot how the storyline is. anyone know.

tinah

sarNie Coma
another remake? theres so many latly especially from ch3. they have more coming too like "song fung kong" something like that and then nampueng komp that should be filming towards the ending of the year.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wah?!?! I've never heard of the company planet 6... Sounds weird.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
finally a lakorn with Benz as the n'ek and they pair her up with kong :huh: this really suck i wanted to see her again with Num or Chakrit.
YEAH I HOPE IS NUM AND CHAKRIT I DON'T LIKE KONG. HE TOO OLD. HOPE BENZ WILL HAVE LAKORN WITH NUM OR CHAKRIT SOON.

I HEARD IS GOING TO BE A REALLY SAD LAKORN. BENZ SAID CHARACTER IS GOING TO REALLY REALLY NICE. SHE SAID TOO NICE

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww a sad lakorn. wonder whats it about. darn, i dont really like benz playin' the nice roles like in jom jai. shes better with the strong/confident role

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's a sad lakorn? :( ... I'm kind of ok with Kong. I mean, I did like him since the lakorn he played with Cherry... Forgot what it's called...Yes! I also have a short memory! :loool: ... I feel sorry for myself sometimes *sigh* .

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the update tinah. I wonder how far they are with the filming? Wanna know the storyline of this lakorn. Anyone has any idea about the storyline?