Tong Thantree Engaged/Married!!!

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
For all you boran fans, you should know who Tong is. She's been in boran lakorns for quite awhile now but never got the main roles, just a side role or always a mother/queen role. Well, i think she just got married or engaged bout two weeks ago. I think it might be married but she posted on her fb under the pictures as engagement ceremony but not sure. 

Pics by PYJ Club & Dida

Pics by Restory Photography & Aom IG

I saw aom post this last picture up on her IG(bout 2 weeks ago) and says "My BF wedding. She's so beautiful. Luv U" But I went on Tong on her fb an it just says Engagement Ceremony so I don't know if it's Tong's engagement ceremony or wedding, but either way, congrats to P'Tong and P' Eak. Hope Tong will still come be in boran lakrons too. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Awwwe congrats to her.  She looked beautiful <3  Wishing her a blessed new wonderful chapter in her life with her hubby.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wow! I love hearing about Boran actors/actresses. They don't get enough recognition. From the looks of the picture's I'm sure it was a wedding. They might have had a morning engagement ceremony though.

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
She's so pretty and I wished she would've been given a lead in a boran. Side note: I miss Au so much!
ANYONE KNOW THEIR INSTAGRAMS? ESP. AU'S

mia07

Introvert
She's so pretty and I wished she would've been given a lead in a boran. Side note: I miss Au so much!
ANYONE KNOW THEIR INSTAGRAMS? ESP. AU'S
Au: minlada_minmin
Tong: tongazy_tong

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats to Tong! If I remember right, Tong did get to be nang'ek for Si Yod Kumon (2001). She played the first season as the princess who got saved by the prince and then, later the story shifted to the 4 sons along with the 4 other nang'eks. :)