Tono Pakin and Jui Warattaya (LIPS vol. 14 no. 2 July 2012)

fanny

sarNie Adult
I can't believe it this guy made it to be p'ek. I see many better looking Daras that are more suitable to be p'ek than him. (just my opinion)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
It's actually a cute and hot cover, but they just don't wow me... Can't believe that they're this popular with the public ever since their Image photo shoot. :lol2: Though Tono may look mature (old :p) for his age, Jui still looks too old for him... They look more like mother and son, or older sister and younger brother lol. Jui's eyes look kind of mismatched, but other than that, her hairstyle's pretty and so is her dress.

I can't believe it this guy made it to be p'ek. I see many better looking Daras that are more suitable to be p'ek than him. (just my opinion)
Yeah, Tono's not the best looker out there (even to me), but to many others, I'm sure he's charming. And to be fair, his career is just starting, and he hasn't been the main pra'ek in all his lakorns; he has played supporting roles. :)

They don't look good for me!
Lol, agree. They don't match as a couple. At least, it's still a nice cover.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
IMO, I think they both look great together but just magazine wise lol I like Tono. He has potential to me and i think he's talented. But then again, we all have different taste ><

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
The inside pictures are quite nice. At first, I thought Jui looks too tanned/dark, but upon a closer and longer look, she actually is glowing because of the tan. Her makeup's ok. :) Two of her dresses are kind of weird, but she still looks good in them. It's cute how both their hairstyles are similar! :wub: But I don't think Tono matches that kind of hairstyle; well, he's ok-looking, but he just isn't good-looking and cute to me!! >_<

Overall, beautiful concept, and they're ok together. It's amazing how Jui looks like Cherry in most pictures...and it's scary how much Tono and one of my baby cousins look alike. :facepalm:

My favorite pics! The last one is so romantic...although Jui's pose is kind of weird. Still amazing though.