Blood type: A

Education

High School: Khon Kaen Wittayayon
University: Suan Dusit Rajabhat University

Partners
Tangmo Pataritda (m. 2013 - 2015)

mayag

sarNie Adult
I hope I did this right. Let me know if I need to make any changes!

I started following Tono after he appeared on 4 podum because he's soooo funny and such a tease! He seems to be a great guy at heart as well. :)

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
I personally really like seeing Tono and Gam together but Tono and Nycha have been pulling at my heartstrings these days. <3

mayag

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki haha I know exactly what you mean! He played the role so perfectly! I feel like Mor roles are very attractive in general. XD

Do you understand Thai? If so, there are so many Tono videos out there for you to enjoy. :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I know Tono back in the lakorn Ruen Pae...I like him the most out of the 3 brothers and then I stop watching thai lakorn for a long time and now when I started watching it again. Somehow, I pick the Cupid Series and then I fall for Tono all over again...hahhaa...I like this guy a lot now as Mor Saran. He's too adorable!! and his chemistry with Nychaa is undeniable!! They remind me of Aum and Aff koojin for some reason..haahaha

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oooo I remember that lakorn. But I didn't find him very attractive back then because of his hairstyle. Lol

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Hello ladies....

I think most of us are the same. I never thought that I'll be Tono's fan. I got to know about him when he sing the OST for Roy Leh Sanae Rai. Never saw him off stage, that's why my impression towards him is not that good because he look like a rough guy (he performed with his rock band). But Mor Saran change it all... whoever cast Tono for this character really made a good choice considering there are so many other actor under CH3.

Anyway, I think Tono is filming for a drama currently. I think it's under OneHD but not sure the title of the drama. I think I come across an interview of him saying that he shave his hair because he got casted as policeman in new drama. Anyone can confirm this?

@lakornkiki haha I know exactly what you mean! He played the role so perfectly! I feel like Mor roles are very attractive in general. XD

Do you understand Thai? If so, there are so many Tono videos out there for you to enjoy. :)
Yes, my Thai is fluent for speaking.... but I went to international school and studied in english so my reading and writing is terrible. :sad6:
Thanks for posting the vids. Will check them out....

BTW, I love the photo you posted to start this thread. Please post more to keep this thread fun...
I join you with photo posts.
Here is one of my fav from the Cupid promotions. Cheeky Tono :p
IMG_1936.jpg

Last edited:
Hello ladies....

I think most of us are the same. I never thought that I'll be Tono's fan. I got to know about him when he sing the OST for Roy Leh Sanae Rai. Never saw him off stage, that's why my impression towards him is not that good because he look like a rough guy (he performed with his rock band). But Mor Saran change it all... whoever cast Tono for this character really made a good choice considering there are so many other actor under CH3.

Anyway, I think Tono is filming for a drama currently. I think it's under OneHD but not sure the title of the drama. I think I come across an interview of him saying that he shave his hair because he got casted as policeman in new drama. Anyone can confirm this?

Def. not just his looks because never thought he was handsome but after Mor Saran, he is so attractive. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Maybe I just happen to like him and Nychaa.... he is kind of rough and she is kind of sweet...they are a perfect match in that sense. They really make me smile when they are together. Maybe it started with Nychaa making me see the good and fun in him with their BTS interactions. He is keeping my attention with his wit and sense of humor.

Oh, wait... I know ONE of my main attraction to him... I love his VOICE ... I've listen to his cupid OST on repeat this past week because I wanted more of Tono and Nychaa. I love it when it comes on during the scenes too. His voice is dreamy when he is singing the OST :love: I am just not sure about the rock star part... it's his attraction but I don't care for rock too much. I don't know if I will listen to his songs besides OSTs.

Oh+, I love his SMILE. hahaha my list is growing.

Oh ++, I like his sex appeal. I do think rock star look is very sexy. I like his different hair colors and styles too. I also never thought he was that fit (I've been missing out lol) and thought he was kinda short but OMG Tono has a really sexy body. So I guess, I like that too. hahahaha.

Oh++++++ I like his sense of humor.

Oh, NVM. I figured out. I have a major crush on TONO. Yes, it's not about his looks... it's everything else.

and because I like photos in threads, I am adding one in this post too.
I like everything about this image.
IMG_1937.jpg
(I've been stalking his mom's IG... so photo credit goes to her... I just cropped it a little.)

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yessss!! He can rock so many different hairstyles! It's amazing!
And again I have to agree! Most people fall in love with Tono because of his personality. He's so sincere, yet funny, yet sexy, yet goofy at the same time. Haha

I'm glad I found Tono fans who can speak Thai. Now I'll pester you guys to translate his videos for me. XD
Would any of you guys be interested in creating like an international channel for Tono? Obviously, I can't help with subbing but I can at least help with segmenting, etc. This is a wild idea but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.

Here's more Tono as a cutie pie. The first one is so weird. :risas3: He and his mom look elongated for some reason. LMAO
upload_2017-6-23_7-42-27.jpeg
upload_2017-6-23_7-42-43.jpeg
upload_2017-6-23_7-47-14.jpeg

Tono definitely looks a lot like his dad.

@mayag If I am free, I'd be happy to translate for you but I am always busy. I travel a lot. I am traveling today so I am posting at the airport while waiting. lol

I don't commit to any FC for any work na because I don't think I'll be able to complete it or do a good job.....but ToNo International Channel could be a good idea. Not sure if there would be enough support. You have to "discover" him... he is not like you take one look and fall in love like Nadech. hahahaha

I am surprised to find myself fangirling for guys from Khon Kaen. I love Nadech and Weir. Now, Tono.... It must be the culture and the down-to-earth attitude.
I can never date a guy like them tho.... I am too much of a city girl.

JoyFah

sarNie Egg
I am so happy to hear that Tono is being recognized more. I have been a fan since The Star 6. I really appreciate everyone being open to getting to know him and recognizing him for his talent in acting and singing. Please follow him on IG.

I have met him a few times when I went to Thailand and he is very adorable. I try to go to his concerts whenever I am there.

Tono is signed with Exact so all his dramas can be found there. My favorite lakorn of his is Ruen Pae. My favorite character would have to be Kawee in Hua Jai Mee Ngao, even though I didn't really enjoy watching Donut as the lead.

I heard he may be having a concert tour in the US this December. Hopefully that is true.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Def. not just his looks because never thought he was handsome but after Mor Saran, he is so attractive. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Maybe I just happen to like him and Nychaa.... he is kind of rough and she is kind of sweet...they are a perfect match in that sense. They really make me smile when they are together. Maybe it started with Nychaa making me see the good and fun in him with their BTS interactions. He is keeping my attention with his wit and sense of humor.

Oh, wait... I know ONE of my main attraction to him... I love his VOICE ... I've listen to his cupid OST on repeat this past week because I wanted more of Tono and Nychaa. I love it when it comes on during the scenes too. His voice is dreamy when he is singing the OST :love: I am just not sure about the rock star part... it's his attraction but I don't care for rock too much. I don't know if I will listen to his songs besides OSTs.

Oh+, I love his SMILE. hahaha my list is growing.

Oh ++, I like his sex appeal. I do think rock star look is very sexy. I like his different hair colors and styles too. I also never thought he was that fit (I've been missing out lol) and thought he was kinda short but OMG Tono has a really sexy body. So I guess, I like that too. hahahaha.

Oh++++++ I like his sense of humor.

Oh, NVM. I figured out. I have a major crush on TONO. Yes, it's not about his looks... it's everything else.

and because I like photos in threads, I am adding one in this post too.
I like everything about this image.
View attachment 5545
(I've been stalking his mom's IG... so photo credit goes to her... I just cropped it a little.)
Hahaha.. I think you and I have a lot of things in common when it comes to the stages of having this "Tono fever":risas3:. I think I abused the repeat button on youtube to watch the MV for the past week and don't let me start on his voice....:naughty2:

Let just say I'm officially a fan. Or should I say admirer?

Here's my fav Tono performance. Listen to that voice :love: and he seems like having so much fun while performing this.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Yessss!! He can rock so many different hairstyles! It's amazing!
And again I have to agree! Most people fall in love with Tono because of his personality. He's so sincere, yet funny, yet sexy, yet goofy at the same time. Haha

I'm glad I found Tono fans who can speak Thai. Now I'll pester you guys to translate his videos for me. XD
Would any of you guys be interested in creating like an international channel for Tono? Obviously, I can't help with subbing but I can at least help with segmenting, etc. This is a wild idea but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.

Here's more Tono as a cutie pie. The first one is so weird. :risas3: He and his mom look elongated for some reason. LMAO

Tono definitely looks a lot like his dad.
I would love to help but my Thai is limited. I understand basic conversations so sometimes in a show I understand about 70-80% only. It's hard to provide sub if I can't translate everything especially when they are making jokes using word play. But I don't mind helping. Maybe if @lakornkiki can provide the translation or help me out for words I'm not sure of, and @mayag can help with the segmentation/timer, we can pull this off?

@mayag If I am free, I'd be happy to translate for you but I am always busy. I travel a lot. I am traveling today so I am posting at the airport while waiting. lol

I don't commit to any FC for any work na because I don't think I'll be able to complete it or do a good job.....but ToNo International Channel could be a good idea. Not sure if there would be enough support. You have to "discover" him... he is not like you take one look and fall in love like Nadech. hahahaha

I am surprised to find myself fangirling for guys from Khon Kaen. I love Nadech and Weir. Now, Tono.... It must be the culture and the down-to-earth attitude.
I can never date a guy like them tho.... I am too much of a city girl.
I think people can't "discover" him because there is not much sources to do so hehehe....
Hmm...:confused12:now that you mentioned it, I agree those actor from Khon Kaen are more respectful and have good attitude.

I am so happy to hear that Tono is being recognized more. I have been a fan since The Star 6. I really appreciate everyone being open to getting to know him and recognizing him for his talent in acting and singing. Please follow him on IG.

I have met him a few times when I went to Thailand and he is very adorable. I try to go to his concerts whenever I am there.

Tono is signed with Exact so all his dramas can be found there. My favorite lakorn of his is Ruen Pae. My favorite character would have to be Kawee in Hua Jai Mee Ngao, even though I didn't really enjoy watching Donut as the lead.

I heard he may be having a concert tour in the US this December. Hopefully that is true.
Wow.. I envy you right now. You must have witness swoon-worthy fan service during his concerts/performances. How you get the information of his concert and buy the tickets? Are you a native speaker as well?

In transit at the airpost and so happy to see this thread moving with new posts.
I am out for the weekend so have fun with the Tono fever. Here is me fueling that fever.

Not sure about his expression and what he is doing with his hands but he has a perfect chest.:risas3::drooling:
IMG_1938.jpg
cr: on photo

I think Tono looks like Jay Park. Maybe that's why I never looked at him because I was busy looking at Jay. :risas3:

Good thing, both are talented.
Here is most recent concert clip on Jay Park
They look alike, don't you think?

Even their body types and height are similar:
(warning on this one: Jay Park moves are sexy. NSFW. lol)

I prefer's Jay's music tho....and he is great LIVE.
Still not sure on Tono's.
Can't compare the two I guess......Tono is good for Thai audiences. They still like rock.

I'd love to see more of Tono in concert. Please post more of good clips from his shows ka. :icon12:

Last edited:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Mr Grey ??? Tono is like Mr Grey.. hahahha that's funny but then maybe Nycha is like Anastasia

Also I want to know what Nycha said about Tono

Hahaha.. I think you and I have a lot of things in common when it comes to the stages of having this "Tono fever":risas3:. I think I abused the repeat button on youtube to watch the MV for the past week and don't let me start on his voice....:naughty2:

Let just say I'm officially a fan. Or should I say admirer?

Here's my fav Tono performance. Listen to that voice :love: and he seems like having so much fun while performing this.
hahaha.... more please.
He was really cute here and enjoying his song.
I tried a few clips before but so much rock and I couldn't handle.... but I like this song and Tono on stage.

Last edited: