toog vaj

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
have anyone heard his new cd? iav xeeb pleb. i thought it was ok. the only bad thing about it was that he can not hit the high note. but other than that it was ok. i actually like the lyrics to some of the song.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
hey sassygurlm310 and aria, i've email u guys the songs already so when u guys have time go and check if u guys got it yet. remember to update me on the songs. :D

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
hey everyone. is there anyone else that want his songs before i start emailing them out cuz it takes a while to load them onto the email. let me knoe SOON!

onlyhlub

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much!!! :clap: I absolutely agree with you that he can't hit the high notes. But I love his music and the meaning behind each song. I actually like this album very much. I like all the songs but if I had to pick some favorites...hmm...tracks 2, 5, 6 & 10. I regret not buying it at the July 4th tourney...but I can't really blame myself because I just had random songs of his from when he was with TX and didn't know him that well yet. Anyways...thank you again...I greatly appreciate all the effort you put into this, azngirl90!!!

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much!!! :clap: I absolutely agree with you that he can't hit the high notes. But I love his music and the meaning behind each song. I actually like this album very much. I like all the songs but if I had to pick some favorites...hmm...tracks 2, 5, 6 & 10. I regret not buying it at the July 4th tourney...but I can't really blame myself because I just had random songs of his from when he was with TX and didn't know him that well yet. Anyways...thank you again...I greatly appreciate all the effort you put into this, azngirl90!!!

u welcome no problem. this is a really good album. :yahoo: same here. love the meaning behind every songs. i like all of them expect track 1 n 3. i didnt regret buying it at all. well i dont have his first tx album so i dont knoe how good it was but im planning to buy it at the sac new yr.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
thank so much for sending the song over... Thank you for your sharing and caring.....
hey sweetie_dan im not finish emailing the songs yet. there's still like 3 or 4 more songs that i need to email to u guys so it might take a while cuz my computer is slow in the afternoon and at night so ill have to email them in the morning so u gotta wait for the rest k.