Toog Vaj

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
He's alright. i don't think helooked good in the first picture at all, but the third picture made up for it..lol.. He has a Thai look to him

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I got him as a friend in myspace.
i dont bug him. just only when i have vital things to say.
well he's not my type.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
the guys over there..
they only look "cute" when they clean up really good....
but yeah..
i heard that he is divorced with a kid.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I would say he looks good for a hmong actor over there plus he's got the body and height.. he looks good dressing like a bad boy and he has a tattoo and that's HOT! I prefer his bad boy look than his pretty boy look.. I wish he'd dress more like that in his movies.. IT'D BE HOT!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I would say he looks good for a hmong actor over there plus he's got the body and height.. he looks good dressing like a bad boy and he has a tattoo and that's HOT! I prefer his bad boy look than his pretty boy look.. I wish he'd dress more like that in his movies.. IT'D BE HOT!
i second this. hahahaa

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
my older sis loves him...but i dunt see the handsomeness in him at all..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
my older sis loves him...but i dunt see the handsomeness in him at all..
if you take a quick look at him, he's not good looking.. but after a while.. he becomes okay.. pretty good looking..compare to some hmong guys out there. hahaa

Fearless

sarNie Adult
One more thing, I like guys that have sideburns... it just makes them look more manly and sexy... and he looks pretty good with sideburns but he just needs to shave off that little hair on his chin.