Tooj Vaj

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I was just wondering how many of you here like him and would like to see him do more acting...you know starr in hmong movies.

He's done 3 so far I know. And I think he's a pretty good actor and just need to make a hit to be really recoginze in the hmong community. Yeah sure he's pretty popular for sing with Appple but as for acting wise he's just a starter. I would love to see him in more movies.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
are you talking bout that guy from hlub koj tsis muaj qhis and hwjchim cut kev hlub<-------- lol forgot how to spell "cut" if so i think he's okay so far...

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
i saw him last night at the concert. he had on make up and i don't think he should've put it on. i never knew he started in movies though.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think he looks ok in his movies.. :) but in person. i dun know yet. haven't seen him. he was at sac year
but i missed him..

about his movies, i haven't seen any of his movies, though i would like to but i don't really have the time. :)

maybe ill go to fresno new year this year. :)

miku

sarNie Egg
i think he is hot...
i love his songs
is he here in the usa?
wow i like to meet him but i don't think i will have the chance...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
im pretty sure he'll be at fresno new year. i agree is good looking in person. but mann i hate it cuz im a vang tooooooooooooo:(i hate it.

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
im pretty sure he'll be at fresno new year. i agree is good looking in person. but mann i hate it cuz im a vang tooooooooooooo:(i hate it.
he's going to be back in Cali or maybe Fresno for a concert. i can't remember where in Cali though but during the concert in Milwaukee he said he has another concert there.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
oooh.. that's him who came to Milwaukee/??? I had no clue khekehkeh.. just thought he was some other guy who came to perform.. anyways I didnt go. Thanks for sharing that clip- his life voice is actually pretty good :)

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
i think he pretty cute. i have to agree with mainhiathao, the one movie he did with Calusnia ( i don't know why i don't like that girl) was boring ( in my opinion). i watch that movie because of him. But a lot of people like that movie, too.