Toomtam & Mo's New Project

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Toomtam and Mo apparently have a "new project". :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAUiQNytC59/

I really hope it's a lakorn, but that seems too good to be true and too far fetched. So I'm trying not to set my expectations too high. At the same time, it's possible it could be a lakorn since Mo has no lakorns at the moment. The only thing she's filming is MPGGG, but that's a sitcom, meaning they don't film as often nor as much as lakorns do. There have been no news of Mo's casting in upcoming or new Exact lakorns for months now (when she has been available for a while now), so this could be it (a lakorn with Toomtam). As for Toomtam, he only has the lakorn with Noona, Captain, and Bee, which will already be airing next week or so. So that means they're probably already halfway done with filming for that, if not close to finished already. Meaning, he would be available to film his next lakorn also. :hide: (I also noticed that Mo's hair is growing quite long, compared to her past hair patterns where she would trim it whenever it even went past her chin. Now it's to her shoulders and she still hasn't trimmed it yet, so I'm wondering if she's purposely letting it grow out for her new/upcoming lakorn(s).)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. You all commented around the same time. Hahaha. But I really hope so too!!!!!! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
YaMaMiKi said:
I Guess Thats The Closest We Can get At the Moment hahah
Hahaha. Exactly my thoughts. I still wish it was a lakorn, but I appreciate that TooMo are getting cast in diverse projects. First, a music video. Then, a lakorn. Afterwards, a sitcom. And now, a tv series. Every time they've paired up, it's always in a new project (not just lakorn after lakorn after lakorn). And not a lot (if any) Ch.3, Ch.ONE and Ch.7 actors/koo jins are like that. What's next for them? A movie? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Also, TooMo's projects are always originals (not remakes).

Another reason why I appreciate this even though it's not a lakorn is because TooMo are getting recognition. Slowly, but surely. They could've cast anyone with Toomtam, but they chose Mo. With three series' together as pra'nangs now, I see hope for them being cast in more and BETTER lakorns in the future. :) Of course, like you, I can't help but wish and (a part of me) feel bummed out that this new project wasn't a slap-kiss lakorn, but like you said, this is the best thing we can get at the moment. XD So I'll enjoy it. In the future, I think we will be able to see them in a slap-kiss lakorn with how they're starting to get more recognized. The thing with TooMo is that even though they don't have a lot of fans and aren't popular as a pairing yet, people within the Thai industry realize their compatibility together. And that's why they keep pairing them up. Even MPGGG's director said it directly himself that he "believes Toomtam and Mo are the most compatible". Producers and directors see their compatibility, even though they aren't popular yet to viewers. And I believe that if there ARE people like this in the industry who DO believe in TooMo as a pairing, we'll get to see them shine someday in a deserving lakorn. And they'll gain all their fans through hard work and perseverance, not just through overnight fame.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Oh a Club Friday Series? I mean it's no full blown lakorn but I'm sure they'll both do a great job in it =D 
Yeah, I just hope they give us lots of TooMo scenes and lots of romance between them. I hope they have a satisfying amount of episodes for their part too. AND I hope they have at least one forced kiss scene and/or rscene/r attempt. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. By the way, will you watch their part? :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
Yeah, I just hope they give us lots of TooMo scenes and lots of romance between them. I hope they have a satisfying amount of episodes for their part too. AND I hope they have at least one forced kiss scene and/or rscene/r attempt. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. By the way, will you watch their part? :)
I don't tune in for many of the Club Friday series but I do check out some. If I'm able to find it online I'll definitely check it out just for Toomtam and Mo. Plus unlike their sitcom at least it'll be a shorter amount of episodes, so the plot will hopefully move more quickly =) 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid