Toomtam Yuthana & His Co-Stars

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hi everyone, Toomtam has been here and there but i want to know what you guys think.
1. Who do you like him with?
2. Who do you you guy think he had more chemistry with?
Please tell me, i really want to know lol!

1. Toomtam & Charebelle

2. Toomtam & Vill

3. Toomtam & Mo

Hehehe, I personally think he HOT with Vill and Mo! He HOT even by himself lol! About the chemistry i know he had with Vill and Mo but as for Charebelle, i can't really say because i never watch his lakorn with her because i'm not a fan of her (sorry fans).

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
At first, I digged Toomtam and Charabelle because they looked cute together, especially when he kisses her - actually all of them. 555 After that, I fell in love with him and Vill together. Then Mo came into the picture and changed my mind again. Honestly, he looks great with all three nang'ek! He's one of those pra'ek that tends to have great chemistry with his leading ladies and always look good with them. Well, I don't know about the future but as of now, he looks great with all his nang'eks. I don't have a preference. I would love to see him in any lakorn with these three girls again. :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sood Sai Paan is what made me become a fan of both Toomtam and Vill, so I'm going with Toomtam and Vill. Yes, in terms of size, Toomtam suits Mo more because Vill seems a bit bigger than him in some scenes but if we're talking about the chemistry, Toomtam and Vill are explosive. I also watched KNK, perhaps the lack of scenes and storyline in that lakorn, Toomtam and Mo didn't come off as strong for me. Toomtam and Mo were supposedly lovers in every lifetime YET their yearning and conveyance didn't really display that. But Toomtam looks great with both gals though. I love Mo. That girl can cry and cry and cry gracefully. Mo is able to hit every character she plays so well, the one in Peak Marn, the one with Pong, and even the one in Esa, Mo has been giving great performances.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I like Toomtam with all his girls. He just looks good with all girls :)
Toomtam and Vill have the best chemistry in my opinion. They have the hot appeal xD
As for Toomtam and Charebelle, they're more of a cute couple and their lakorn did make me fall for Toomtam ;)
Toomtam and Mo match the most. I can imagine them together in many types of roles.
Overall, I like Toomtam with anyone. Haha, too hard to choose xD

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I agreed with you ladies! Toomtam is a very adorable and handsome man that match all of his co-star!

Chemistry totally hands down to ToomVill! Look wise hands down to TooMo + Chemistry hehehe! I really hates the lack of Koom Nang Kruan love scenes between the main pairs. Still have high hope for them to reunited in the future. Love TooMo! As for ToomVill, happy to know that their having Another lakorn together! Excited for that lakorn of theirs .

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I personally like Toomtam and Mo more but the best chemistry in a lakorn goes to Toomtam and Vill. Sood Sai Paan steals all the spotlight among Toomtam's best female costar for ToomVill.  But outside of lakorn work, TooMo are cuter. I expect for them to pair up again and challenge the viewers in a serious kiss/slap role. That would be fulfilling and a great trade off for Koom Nang Kruan's lack of pra'nang development and relationship scenes. :numchuck:

No comment really for Charabelle and Toomtam. Charabelle has zero nang'ek aura to me. Even if she was nang'ek, she would be the type of nang'ek that I don't watch or follow their work. Just saying. :tease:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehe yep! @Adora totally agreed with you!

Imagine Toomtam's possessiveness and lusting over Mo as Namneung, oh man, that would be so HOT; so steamy HOT! hahahaha :) And that huge infamous rape scene too OH MY! LOL. Oh man, fans myself* lol, I can totally imagine Mo and Toomtam in RLSR as Namneung and Kongpope! I totally challenge EXACT to cast them in the remake!!!!!!!!

Tik was eye-raping Aom as Namneung in every scene through out the lakorn no jokes. LOL! Exact lakorns are always overachieving in the R department. I don't know, I always enjoy their lakorn with an R scene, because it comes off as real and daring.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Toomtam and VIll to the end! Love their chemistry in SSP. They are the ideal couple for me. I want to see them in RLSR! :clap:

I'm not a fan of Mo after seeing PRPR where she was nang-rai and vicious. That was my first time seeing her and my image of her is now ruined. LOL. So I can't imagine Mo as Nang-ek anymore, sorry.

Still can't get over Gan and Thit, so Toomtam and Vill are the hit couple for me!  :yes:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Toomtam and Vill. But I'm thinking I want to see Paan Paan as a main and pair them up just to try it out. To me, it's weird seeing him with Charbelle and then switching over to Mo. That's a no no.

Kid

sarNie Egg
Sweet_09 said:
Hi everyone, Toomtam has been here and there but i want to know what you guys think.
1. Who do you like him with?
2. Who do you you guy think he had more chemistry with?
Please tell me, i really want to know lol!

1. Toomtam & Charebelle

2. Toomtam & Vill

3. Toomtam & Mo

Hehehe, I personally think he HOT with Vill and Mo! He HOT even by himself lol! About the chemistry i know he had with Vill and Mo but as for Charebelle, i can't really say because i never watch his lakorn with her because i'm not a fan of her (sorry fans).

Kid

sarNie Egg
Personally I think he and Vill have a perfect chemistry na. They look perfect tgt. I ship them <3 in rea life :D .( Fan screaming )

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
hehe Everyone know my answer therefore no need for me too answer...ToomVill all the way even if I have to go hell I would Love to

Step

Mrs James Ma
I ran out of likes today so consider this as my like lol  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
phatman said:
I became a fan of ToomVill because of SSP, so I'm gonna say ToomVill. I think ToomMo is cute, by ToomVill is sex. I mean hot. Hahaha.