Toomtam Yuthana (IMAGE vol. 28 no. 8 October 2015)

Step

Mrs James Ma
:shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2: when I first saw this cover and saw its Toomtam, I was silent for few minutes. I cant believe its him like that around those girls LOL
He has painted his nails also 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
:shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:

OMG TOOMTAM!!! im... speechless......  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:

Devylann

sarNie Egg
wow! i love it! the pic is really cool! Toomtam is so hot and he would look good in anything or nothing! lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Such funny comments. When I saw the cover I was like "The f*** is this? This isn't Toomtam!". The next pic was better, then the third one was HOT! What if he is a vampire in disguise as a human so that's why he likes to kiss his nang ek's like really kiss because he doesn't drink blood, but they actually drink the soul mouth to mouth? LOL.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Bieluvr said:
LOL. Such funny comments. When I saw the cover I was like "The f*** is this? This isn't Toomtam!". The next pic was better, then the third one was HOT! What if he is a vampire in disguise as a human so that's why he likes to kiss his nang ek's like really kiss because he doesn't drink blood, but they actually drink the soul mouth to mouth? LOL.

LOL ur comment is even funnier XD  :woot2:

VILLNAN said:
LOL me too

I know LOL I REALLLLLYYY DONT LIKE THE 1ST PIC  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  its weird.......  :eyetwitch:

Step

Mrs James Ma
You made my day with this comment  :kiss2:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Bieluvr said: