ToomVill Third Collaborate ? New TVPOOLONLINE 10/03/16

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

"วิว วรรณรท" ปลื้มคนมองเป็นลูกรักช่อง ลั่นอยากเรียนต่อ
      ถ้าจะพูดถึงสาวสวยที่มีโชคทั้งด้านความรักและการงานก็ต้องเป็นใครไปไม่ได้ นอกจากสาว "วิว วรรณรท" ที่ล่าสุดร่วมถ่ายปกนิตยสาร ทีวีพูล และ สไปร์ซี่ จึงโอกาสถามเรื่องที่คนจับตามองว่าตนเป็นลูกรักช่อง บอกก็ปลื้มใจที่เป็นข่าวลือที่ดี ทั้งนี้มีละครจ่อคิวรอถึง 3 เรื่อง แถมยังได้เห็นคู่จิ้น วิว-ตูมตาม แน่นอน และที่หลายคนจับตารอได้ดูเร็วๆ นี้แน่ Take Me Home ที่ตนดีใจประกบหนุ่มมาริโอ้ บอกเป็นประสบการที่ดี ด้านการเรียนหลังจากจบการศึกษาจากคณะ โบราณคดี ก็มีแพลนอยากเรียนต่อ แต่ต้องรอจังหวะที่เหมาะสม

I copy and paste the whole thing aiyaja has written :bhehe: :bhehe:

"Based on that piece of news, Vill will be having 3 upcoming lakorns. Omg! And one of them is with with Toomtam again. Well...the way how it is written is like koojin Toomtam and Vill will definitely come back to meet. So I'm unsure if it's meet like they're in the same lakorn or if they're paired up again."

cr http://tvpoolonline.com

Toomtam answered to Lips Magazine

https://www.facebook.com/lipsmag/videos/10153400750312817/

"Yes, I would like to say that I've come across questions asking when I'll get to play in a lakorn with Vill Wannarot again. It may have to wait for the next opportunity. Honestly, we've talked about it on how we'd like to collaborate again in the next project. We just shot a wedding magazine together recently, so we got to talk about wanting to collaborate again because she's one of the nang'akes I'm close to and it's pretty fun when we're working together, so I would like for fans to watch it, too. I'll be an encouragement. (Literally, I'll give a helping heart. Lol) I hope we'll get to collaborate again."

Big thanks to P'aiyaja

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I sort of want P'Art to direct their third collaboration but then again, P'Art is still into killing sprees and making the bad role sooooo much bigger than the leads. He tends to go off tangents and leave the leads into the dust like puppets. Lol

Toomtam's latest lakorn with Noona was directed by P'Art, all in part, and Gybzy went into a killing spree. The drama focused so much on Gybzy and Bee that it was very useless in having Toomtam and Noona there. They never fully developed their love line at all. So it was weird when they hugged at the end like they loved each other when there were no sweet scenes of them for soooo many episodes.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Isn't the same directer from SSP? I remembered Nee had so many screen times and going around, killing people lol he even put Gan in jail hah. ThankQ god she's Gan twin and acted by Vill. If not I would be pissed off lol

I didn't watch that drama  but I do know the whole storyline. My super Brain!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, P'Art is the same director as SSP. The ratings for Toomtam and Noona's was really good, so the killing spree still sells! Haha, so I understand why P'Art is so into those type of storylines.

But not for ToomVill again though. SSP was enough.

But no one does slap kiss as good as P'Art though. Haha. The angles, the mood, the emotions, he's good! Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Danng it, I hope he is director for ToomVill again. I really loved those slap and kiss in SSP. LOL
I just hope not evil character involved, having so many screen time lol just let ToomVill hated each other, SLAP then KISS or kill whatever they do I will watch.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, SSP was my first Slap Kiss and I'm so hooked by it. I tried to watch other slap kiss lakorns but It doesn't move me like SSP slap and kiss.
They looked so fake to be real lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Based on this news, one of Vill's new projects is with New and Gypsy.

http://www.ryt9.com/s/bmnd/2381511

This most likely is going to be a new thing or pilot project like Songkram Nang Ngam. Because from the storyline, it sounds so unlike a lakorn. This is one of Khun Boy's projects, which means, there may be voting and such for the characters and contestants and such like Songkram Nang Ngam. It'll be a series, so I don't know how that's going to differ from a lakorn. Lol It's not a sitcom yet not a lakorn or at least not your typical lakorn, but a series. Or perhaps the news said series but meant lakorn and used the words interchangeably. I don't know. We'll have to wait for more information.

It's called Rak Fun Thalob. Even I don't know what the title means. Haha. Google translated it as Love Chaotically.

Anyway, it's about two best best friends, Vill and Gypsy, who love other dearly. One day, they decided to travel north and set out to find true love and change their fate by going to 19 temples to pay their respects. Along the way, they meet Mister good looking cameraman New who joins their traveling journey and is the start of their breaking friendship as both girls betray and stab each other's backs competing for him as they don't want to be an old spinster. And the story continues....

Anyway, the production crew is holding auditions for cast members. They want new meat. They want new talent to join the cast.

Wow! I sort of like stories of besties turned enemies over a guy. Lol And both will be cat fighting and back stabbing? Wow! Let the battle begin! I adore Vill and Gybsy so much! This makes me so happy just to see these two girls together. I wonder who is going to be good or bad or both are bad in their own way? So exciting!!!

I'm not going to start a thread for New, Vill, and Gypsy yet until more news or confirmation.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idc about the story. I want a slap and kiss for TV :woot2: :woot2:

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
love the storyline! I love Vill and New and was impressed by Gypsy's recent acting.
And for TOOMVILL, I want pure slap and kiss.I mean THE REAL SLAP AND KISS. Please Mr.director(whoever he is) focus on TOOMVILL. They can show us real good  chemistry.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Naa I don't like bestfriend fight over for a guy/girl lol
As for TOOMVILL, YES! Real KISS and please FAKE SLAP. I don't know know what will happen to P'Tam face if she keeps slapping for real lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anything with backstabbing is fun to watch. Lol If it's not overly done or too classless.

The only complaint I have is, it's too soon to pair New and Vill up again. Omg! It took SonVill 4 years in between each project when they're koo kwans and here, Vill's lakorn with New hasn't even aired yet and they're paired up again? What the. Push, Sean, or even Toomtam would have been better. I just don't like this repetitious cycle right now. It's too early.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I know it's too early for NewVill, but I don't want P'Tam in here either. I don't want P'Vill to fight to get him -_-  anyway somehow I'm happy, seems like this will be another challenges role for P'Vill. As a part of NewVill shipper kind of happy! knowing NewVill already have another line up so I don't have to annoy OneHD for their reunited.

SonVill
NewVill
Now All I need is ToomVill I'm completed