Top 10 Peak Khem Face & Top 10 Neak Sweetest Face

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
That sad that my homegirl is not in it....Aom, Kob, Anna. All of the n'ek r okay. Same to p'ek.

calla

sarNie Adult
Aff is on the list too........she's so pretty.
i love how Aum Artichart talk about her...man, i hope they are in a lakorn together.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm surprised Tye and Arnas didn't make the Pr'ake Khem list. I think they're tall, dark, and handsome. I seem to like these characteristics in guys. That's why Weir has been added to my list. hehe

As for the ladies, I'm surprised Paula Taylor and Ann T. didn't make the list. Every time, they smile, their whole face lights up and their eyes are so pretty when they smile.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i know!! wheres ANN T.!!..i think she has the prettiest, most sincere smile...wow....a lot of these "top 10" or top watever thingy's leave out a lot of good people..well atleast better ppl

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i agreed...sometimes those have been chosed wasn't even true....the one that should be in it, wasn't in it....

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
aaawww this is soooooooooo sweet.............luv noon.............she's sooooooooooo prettie n hot.................

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone tell me the list of the people? My computer takes too long to download.