top 7 actresses

fanny

sarNie Adult
the celebration of 39th ch.3. they show the top 7 actresses from ch.3 was not included benz porchita, i was kinda shock and chompoo was one of the top seven, i like chom dont get me wrong. i always thought that benz was one of ch.3 top n'ek too, but i guess she's not. she always have very popular lakorn each year and atleast more than 2 lakorn a year. yyyyyyyy

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I thought the same. I like Chom but she just started Ch3 and she hasn't had one lakorn that has aired yet from Ch3 and I found it interesting how she was in it.

Yeah I thought the same. I like Chom but she just started Ch3 and she hasn't had one lakorn that has aired yet from Ch3 and I found it interesting how she was in it.
i guess she carried her name from ch.7...

which lakorns was ploy in recently? i haven't actually seen any lakorns in which she was n'ek; i know she was n'ek in a few, but which were they, and when did they air?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhh.... my top 3 are up there! :D

Vicky, Cherry & Ann...!! :dude:

But I think Benz definitely deserves to be on the top 7!
Chompoo barely just got recruited to CH 3!
Benz has been there for such a long time... She got snaked!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Vicky and Ploy definitely shouldn't be on the list at all. Vicky has been supporting in so many lakorns lately and she only has one lakorn lined up so far where she is nang'ek and Ploy isn't even nang'ek in most of the her lakorns. Instead, I would say that she's the nang'rai in most of her lakorns. I don't think the list makes sense at all and I agree that Chompoo just got started in Ch.3 She doesn't even have any lakorn that is out yet. How are they going to say that she is one of the top ch3 nang'ek? She wasn't even top nang'ek in ch7. I agree with whoever that said Benz should be on the list.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
umm...ch3 top actress...were.... ANN......CHERRY.....AFF.....VICKY.....PLOY.......JAINE.....ARAYA......
ANN fosho!!!
CHERRY fosho!
AFF fosho!
PLOY fosho!
CHOMPOO fosho!

vicky and janie??? iono...

wat were some of vicky's lakorn?
janie? im not too fond of janie.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Vicky and Ploy definitely shouldn't be on the list at all. Vicky has been supporting in so many lakorns lately and she only has one lakorn lined up so far where she is nang'ek and Ploy isn't even nang'ek in most of the her lakorns. Instead, I would say that she's the nang'rai in most of her lakorns. I don't think the list makes sense at all and I agree that Chompoo just got started in Ch.3 She doesn't even have any lakorn that is out yet. How are they going to say that she is one of the top ch3 nang'ek? She wasn't even top nang'ek in ch7. I agree with whoever that said Benz should be on the list.
Vicky definitely deserves to be on that list. Although she may have been taking supporting roles, she always shine. She has the ability to take on many different roles, sweet, nice, bitchy, feisty... etc... not your typical role. Producers/directors need to give Vicky more nang'ek roles, that's what I think.

ANN fosho!!!
CHERRY fosho!
AFF fosho!
PLOY fosho!
CHOMPOO fosho!

vicky and janie??? iono...

wat were some of vicky's lakorn?
janie? im not too fond of janie.
Vicky was in Jai Rao, Sapai Jai, Sapai Loong Toong, Kamin Go Poo, Jome Jai Jom Gun, her lakorn with Rome, her lakorn with Ken and I think her lakorn with Chai

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Vicky definitely deserves to be on that list. Although she may have been taking supporting roles, she always shine. She has the ability to take on many different roles, sweet, nice, bitchy, feisty... etc... not your typical role. Producers/directors need to give Vicky more nang'ek roles, that's what I think.

Vicky was in Jai Rao, Sapai Jai, Sapai Loong Toong, Kamin Go Poo, Jome Jai Jom Gun, her lakorn with Rome, her lakorn with Ken and I think her lakorn with Chai
i only kno her in Jai Rao. has she ever been n'ek?

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
surprise vicky is top 7 actress. she's so underrated...
but i'm so glad she is too....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i only kno her in Jai Rao. has she ever been n'ek?
She sure has but not recently... <_< She was the nang'ek in...

Yod Ya Yee with Num (her first lakorn)
Jom Jai Jom Jai with Chakrit
Her lakorn with ken (forgot the title)
Sapai Jao with Kong

This woman can act! She deserves more nang'ek roles!!! :D I absolutely loveeee her!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Vicky wasn't in it.
It was Janie, Aff, Ann, Ploy, Rita, Chom, Cherry that was all.

Vicky wasn't in that part she did something else in the event. The same thing Benz did.

Here's the picture of the girls except there missing Rita and Cherry in the picture
credits to grandsport

And here's the picture tinah posted up earlier thanks to eayjang of all the girls.

laifou

sarNie Egg
i'm surprised the top is like the actresses that's been in the industry for a longer time.

like no power 3 actresses ... ?

haha i dk,
i just really like Namfon Patcharin.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope all the power 3 girls were cheerleaders or something.
And Benz Vicky and stuff I think were cheerleaders too or dancers.
So it was just Aff, Janie, Ann, Cherry, Chom, Ploy, and Rita.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Actually, I think it is Ploy who shouldn't have been there. Yes, Chompoo just signed with ch3 but she has been nang'ek in almost all of her lakorns so she carries that nang'ek status with her. On the other hand, Ploy hardly ever act as a nang'ek, only supporting and rai roles.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Vicky wasn't in that part she did something else in the event. The same thing Benz did.

Here's the picture of the girls except there missing Rita and Cherry in the picture
credits to grandsport

And here's the picture tinah posted up earlier thanks to eayjang of all the girls.
awwwwe..... :lmao: no vicky... :(

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

credits to grandsport

everyone looks good except for janie...she needs to change her look.