Top Jaron & Mint Chalida (PUANDERNTANG vol. 35 no. 416 August 2014)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
The photos aren't too clear to me...too small for my beady eyes. :lmao: But Mint's hairstyles look very cute! Hooray! The larger photos are released! :clap: Oh, Mint's hairstyles still look cute; didn't mean to cross out those words. :smack:

Attention: Photo posts containing more than three photos are required to put the remaining photos (after the second/third photo) under a spoiler tag to save some space. :thanks:

Credits: Magazinedee; Traveller's Companion Magazine's Facebook.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Oh, Maiko, thank you for these!  When will these two get a lakorn together??  I'm impatiently waiting! 555..

AikOm^_^

jun ji said:
Oh, Maiko, thank you for these!  When will these two get a lakorn together??  I'm impatiently waiting! 555..

Aw, you're welcome, dear Jun Ji! I'm happy you enjoy this shoot! :bhehe: :grouphug: :kiss: Hehe, I'm always up for a new costar for Mint. Hope that they will get a chance to costar together for your sakes and the other fans'. :flowers: :thumbsup:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
looks like a fun photo shoot, she's pretty as usually...top give me a more bleh reaction in some pix and his jacket is so busy

AikOm^_^

spanky said:
looks like a fun photo shoot, she's pretty as usually...top give me a more bleh reaction in some pix and his jacket is so busy

Looks like a very hot location to me. :spicy: :sweat:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i was more focus on Mint hehe...it does look hot...though i like the scenery