TOPIC DELETED

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
QUESTION..

Why is she tripping about his fans? If he really loves her then she shouldn't have to worry..unless, she has doubts that he doesn't cause in a relationship it's all about trust, correct?? HELLO?? A fan is just a fan..and she should know that he's a movie star so of course he has to have people liking him..(not me, though. Hates his movies.) If she can't handle his fans than she shouldn't even bother thinking about marrying him..people will talk to him and ask for pictures.. duh...What will she do when girls ask for pictures and some might even ask for hugs?? Cause now all she heard was that someone thought he was cute or liked his movies and she's already telling them to back off?? What the heck is that?? She doesen't have to worry, though..I'm sure people like him too but not like her where they're going to order him..feel sad for her when he leaves her..cause you can tell by just looking at him and plus I have an auntie that lives in his village and she told me that he is so freaken CONCIETED!!!

Hey, knowing that people like him..isn't that a good thing? Better than knowing that people hate him??..but I guess she rather have people hate him..as long as she knows that he's all hers..haha..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
My brother knows Tub better than anyone else. hahaha..He told me some very interesting facts about Tub. Funny and weird.

ahahaa.. really. why wont u tell us what you heard? LoLz... after all this is rumors & gossip..

everyone doesnt have to believe what is said in here. :D

funny & weird? ***thinking*** :lol:

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
All i can say is that i'm going be his next one....no more comments....
i dont give a damn shit whoever is his....Guys can marry zillion of girls!!
So, feel free to call him or meet him.....watch! he's gonna treated the way you treated him...
if you like him, he'll like you back...if you love him, he'll mostly love you more than you ever expected...

i dont care what that girl do...if she start drama then i'll pay back...
keep in mind....imma hardcore fighter!!! BOMB!!

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
All i can say is that i'm going be his next one....no more comments....
i dont give a damn shit whoever is his....Guys can marry zillion of girls!!
So, feel free to call him or meet him.....watch! he's gonna treated the way you treated him...
if you like him, he'll like you back...if you love him, he'll mostly love you more than you ever expected...

i dont care what that girl do...if she start drama then i'll pay back...
keep in mind....imma hardcore fighter!!! BOMB!!

what?? so ur tryna say that u want to marry tou yaj too???

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
This is all I got to say. She have not marry him yet so all the girls or women out can imagine or do whatever with him. If they are married, she can say that because there is commitment.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
what?? so ur tryna say that u want to marry tou yaj too???
lolz.
why would you want to marry someone who will not be able to help you at all.
they're not going to know english.... and if they do.. it's really limited...
life is hard enough to live.. sometimes you can't even support yourself.. why would you want to create a bigger burden on yourself??

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
tou yaj is that one guy that plays in hmong movies & trys hard to cry. he played in the innocent cyclone..yup, that's him. lolz...
i'm sorry i dont watch Hmong movies and nope, still dont know who this Tou Yaj guy is.....lol... but you know pictures of him and his girl would help :)

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
IF YOUR HUSBAND IS A CELEB. YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO ACCEPT HIS FAME.
AND MOST OF ALL HIS FAN.
OR KEEP HIM ON THE LOW IF YOU ARE JEALOUS.
JUST SAYING CAUSE SHE IS SO WRONG.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm sorry i dont watch Hmong movies and nope, still dont know who this Tou Yaj guy is.....lol... but you know pictures of him and his girl would help :)
are u serious? u dun watch hmong movies. mann, thats ur lost.. LoLz.. well i dont either watch them either but i know my Hmong celebrities.. ahaha..
anyways sorrie but dont have a pic of tou yaj's Girl.. For, i dont know who she is.. all i know is she lives in Sacramento & that she's a Her.

as for Tou yaj pic... Check down there... (THANKS NTXHIAV VAJ) :D

here is a pix of him:

http://www.loojceebentertainment.com/music...sics_movies.htm

just find his name and you'll see how he looks like.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
oh gawd. please...
isn't she stupid tiag tiag?
Tub's movies are all about him cheating . I bet he's like that in real life too. why would anyone want to marry tub?