topic deleted

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm no expert, but it seems like you're not his first priority in life. He wants to call you because he expects you to wait on him and wait for his call, but doesn't want you to call him because he might be doing something important to him, but not to you. Relationships work both ways and seems like he only wants his way.

You have to decided if he's putting you first or just someone he's taking for granted.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Eack. I've been with mine for over 4 years now and counting.
I'd be happy to not see him for a few days, I like some "me" time to think and be alone.
Before we lived together he called me pretty much every day and we'd talk for hours, eventually even that drove me kinda crazy, so no, I don't miss it.
If he doesn't call for a week, then yes, I would but one or two days I can live with.

judyp

sarNie Adult
it is sometimes nice to get some "me" time, but i'm probably on the same boat as you, i can't stand not talking to my bf for one day. haha. we've been together for over 3 years and the most we've gone without seeing each other is maybe 2 days? but we'd talk on the phone. now that we're living together, i encourage him to hang out with his friends if he can. i need my alone time, just to sleep & study. plus i remember when he was gone for the night, i dreamt that he came back and i woke up looking for him with no one at my side. hahah. i know. im lame.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahh my situation would be so much different lol. If my husband didn't call me for a day or two I would definitely know that boy is in jail for killing or stabbing or physically hurting someone =/

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I have to admit that I do miss my bf when I have to sleep alone. :lol:
Alone because I'm so paranoid of sleeping alone and one side of the bed is more worn down so it has a slight dip.
I need his body to offset that dip. :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ahh my situation would be so much different lol. If my husband didn't call me for a day or two I would definitely know that boy is in jail for killing or stabbing or physically hurting someone =/
:lol: P'Tina I love your relationship stories.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i hate waiting for calls coz man she calls and hang up buh i always call back tha cheek! lol i dont mind buh im impatient and hate waiting buh man i uno i cant live with out talkin to ma love buh i uno some days i have to not call :(

^^ :loool: why exactly does she call and hang up?

well, it depends on why the person doesn't call. if they're not calling, b/c they're busy. it's ok. sometimes i don't call, too. but if they're not calling, b/c they're taking you for granted, you might want to do something about that. :p people are different.

this girl i was seeing... she would barely call or email. she'll maybe text. pissed me off sometimes. :lol: but the thing is she's always up to hanging out and spending time together. she ALWAYS made time for that. on the other hand, i'd always keep in touch via email, call or texting but never made time to actually be with her which is why it didn't work out.

so it really depends why your dude isn't calling. you know him best.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:lol: P'Tina I love your relationship stories.
:p nong nai they are pretty weird when I think about it, but thats because I married me a weirdo :loool: so theres always something happening like monday night

he comes home with a bouquet of flowers and hands them to me "it's been awhile since I showed you how much I love you."
my immediate response= "what did you do wrong."
him: nothing can't a guy show his wife he loves her out of the blue
me: yes a normal guy could, but you can't.
him: why do you say that?
me: cut the crap what did you do wrong?
him: (laughs) baby you're so dumb! sometimes I do buy you stuff randomly to show you i love you...
me: but .. today.. I..
him: ok ok I accidentally spent all that money you left in my wallet
me: ... what money?
him: the 20 bucks
me: ... loser I left that in there for you to use for lunch and drinks during breaks because you don't carry cash on you and machines tend to not take credit and debits lol and also I know you're to lazy to go to the ATM.
him: oh. dammit.
me: what?
him: I starved today because I didn't know that money was for me
me: you're so silly.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
:p nong nai they are pretty weird when I think about it, but thats because I married me a weirdo :loool: so theres always something happening like monday night

he comes home with a bouquet of flowers and hands them to me "it's been awhile since I showed you how much I love you."
him: (laughs) baby you're so dumb! sometimes I do buy you stuff randomly to show you i love you...
me: ... loser I left that in there for you to use for lunch and drinks during breaks because you don't carry cash on you and machines tend to not take credit and debits lol and also I know you're to lazy to go to the ATM.
lol. that's so funny. haha. my bf would've called and asked me first before he spent it how it got there and why i put it there. lol. guys are wierd. haha. :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess

LOL see that is sooo cute. I hope that later in life I marry a sweet husband like you.

does that sound logical to you? :huh:
Yeah its logical. Seriously thats what girls do. They call and hang up because when they hear your voice they get nervous and hang up lol. Or maybe they only wanted to hear your voice so they can sleep better at night :lol:.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Girls call and hang up because we don't know what to say or most likely we don't have anything to say to you.
lol girls actually do that now a days? i don't think i've ever hung up on a guy after calling them. only when they piss me off. :lol:

the majority of the time, i usually call. if they don't asnwer, i leave it be, i'm not those crazy callers who call every minute... F-that! if i call your celly & you don't answer, you'll see it & call my ass back! that's my theory. ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol girls actually do that now a days? i don't think i've ever hung up on a guy after calling them. only when they piss me off. :lol:

the majority of the time, i usually call. if they don't asnwer, i leave it be, i'm not those crazy callers who call every minute... F-that! if i call your celly & you don't answer, you'll see it & call my ass back! that's my theory. ^_^
Yah little teenagers do! My sister's friend is soooo annoying. First off, we have caller id on our home phone but she doesn't know that so sometimes she calls and hangs up at 3 in the morning. I'm like stupid biatch! Next time, I'll cuss you out and make sure your little teenager self will cry haha. And its funny because one time I got seriously pissed and she was afraid to pick up her phone so she let her brother who's my age, pick it up. I told him to teach his sister some manners about calling and hanging up and it sure is not smart when the person who she's calling has caller id and voice privacy lol. Silly young teens these days.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yah little teenagers do! My sister's friend is soooo annoying. First off, we have caller id on our home phone but she doesn't know that so sometimes she calls and hangs up at 3 in the morning. I'm like stupid biatch! Next time, I'll cuss you out and make sure your little teenager self will cry haha. And its funny because one time I got seriously pissed and she was afraid to pick up her phone so she let her brother who's my age, pick it up. I told him to teach his sister some manners about calling and hanging up and it sure is not smart when the person who she's calling has caller id and voice privacy lol. Silly young teens these days.
lol. only teens do... haha. but seriously though, it's stupid how people call you, specially on your celly & hang up! I'm like hello! i know who's calling me! gosh. people these days! I hate people who call with a block numbers! damn wussies! <_<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol noyy when people call me with block numbers I don't pick up for s*** and then my hubby asks me, "what if it's important." me: Well then they'll leave a voice message. You know me nothings important unless someone is dying. If someone is dying and they don't leave a voicemail it's technically not my fault cause they are lazy;
-.O most people don't bother to prank call me anymore lol cause i never pick up; lol Unless the name that pop up says, "Hubby" "Daddy" "Mommy" "Lisa" "Jennifer" then most likely I won't pick up lol -.O