tou yang two new release album...

becki

sarNie Hatchling
this two new ablums of tou yang... there are cd and video music... the songs are good... he get better and better every time he has a new album out... nice vioce too...

new release in 2008

special volume - sue and tou yang (the yang brothers)
tou yang just sing two songs... the others is sue yang...

vol. 5 - tou yang and ntxawm lis
tou yang sing most of the songs... ntxawm lis sing one songs... and some songs they sing together...

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
That wasn't Luj Yaj's song. It's a THai song originally, IIRC. But he shoulda used Luj Yaj's lyrics, IMO. Just sounds better.

Dude, ppl need to separate facts from acting. I'm not a big fan of his, I don't follow his movies and music religiously, but just because he cries in the movies he made under Asian Video (which, btw, I got straight from the director's son that Tub's contract is gonna expire so they don't wanna sponsor him to come to the US) doesn't make him a "crybaby" anymore than Xab Thoj's movies make him a womanizer or Paj Thoj's make her a mean, angry "fat" lady. It's all about $$$ and what their movies their directors wanna make.

I have the album with Tub and Ntxhw ("elephant" for those who can't read Hmong) Yaj. It's OK, lots of old melodies that Luj Yaj, Maiv Muas (Tsis Txhob Tu Siab) and the old Laotian song "lam lam npam pa" or whatever about the girl forgetting her country life when she leaves him.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, the singer is TOM RAINBOW ja but still, it was sung by Luj yaj first for the Hmong ppl, why make such classic song into some BROKEN MARRIAGE song .. suck!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
no offense but whoever created these album covers did a horribile job.... If I always judged by the cover of stuff, I would NEVER buy it... I bet some Sarnies could've created a better one.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
no offense but whoever created these album covers did a horribile job.... If I always judged by the cover of stuff, I would NEVER buy it... I bet some Sarnies could've created a better one.

dang girl you just like me...i judged on the cover first and try it on and then buy it.....
but i learn my lesson....i'm not like that anymore...i know things are not alwase perfect....and you too...every person may not be perfect and just like this cover, it's not that good designs but inside of it...the videos are okay...getting better as usual...
so might just change it and don't judge them anymore...many romantic designs are great looking but when it comes to the inside part..dang..it's so sloppy......
if you know your personification then maybe you should get my point here....