touch and ning

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
just wondering what happen to them. I know that ning is married will she be acting again or not. and as for touch what happen to him every heard or seen him acting anymore?

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i think Ning is enjoying married life and being an airhostess now. i did hear she was gunna do something like a sitcom or something but that was sometime last year or something i think i dunno

as for touch i actually jus saw him 2 weeks ago hahaa... hes switched over to doing look toong (thai country) singing

miku

sarNie Egg
i think Ning is enjoying married life and being an airhostess now. i did hear she was gunna do something like a sitcom or something but that was sometime last year or something i think i dunno

as for touch i actually jus saw him 2 weeks ago hahaa... hes switched over to doing look toong (thai country) singing

is she married to touch?
i wonder because i heard they are gonna be married someday.

noungning

Heartless
no she isn't married to touch, there's a thread with her husband. u needa check where it is here, i'm not sure lol

touch hmm i haven't seen much of him either, but i do know he did look toong i'm now sure if he's still doing it tho.