Traa Barb See Kaw [Exact - Scenario]

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow! what a big cast. havent seen nat and marsha on screen in so long. im excited..

thanks jakjaan

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh, exact has no actors whatsoever..i guess they all got older so now we barely see any of the familiar faces

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
is jeab on the cast too?

want to know what kind of story? a period lakorn?

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
does it will be like "ching chang" ?
lol, i guess so. Since Singto is only like 17 or 18, there gotta be 2 generations. Once a year, Exact at least have one lakorn that takes up like 3 months of airing. So I guess this is the one! :p

I don't get wat's up with Khun Boy for being all secertly with his lakorn! :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
say what?..i was hoping marsha or nat will be n'ek and tang as pra'ek. gosh this sucks..

thanks jakajaan

jakjann

Jakjann
Khun Boy said that SINGTO THE STAR5 will be the main leader on this drama and about Nang ek role, he has still not choosing...

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah I think ´t too....^^ It is only 19 days until March and we will know when Khun Boy let making the opening ceremony for this serie...

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
whoa i use to totally love nat. i still do, love her as a singer. her and marsha are so gorgeous! i will totally support nat's work.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I think ´t too....^^ It is only 19 days until March and we will know when Khun Boy let making the opening ceremony for this serie...
Is there any picture of him? i'm curious to know now since Khun boy wants to promote him and such.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
OH wow...I didn't know Jieb is in too. That's a really big project then coz I have watched all of their lakorns back in the day. Marsha was great...Tang was a forever star...Jieb was great also in every lakorn and Nat Myria was awesome. I did not watch many of her lakorns, but the ones I watched was good...I think it was "Wang Waree" and "Dung duang harutai" with Num.