Trab Sin Din Fah(Exact)

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to luna @ thaidramafan

yay, sam is back! :yahoo: i never he would ever come back. glad to see him with mam whos in his gen.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
oh lord Sam has been gone for so long....and Mam hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....at least the Thai entertaiment business is giving her a chance.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^one of the older gen. actor. he was in the orginal version of Sawan bieng. check out sarns site.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
mam k that name seem fimiliar but don't recall. is there a pic of her that I can see. please

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
^^one of the older gen. actor. he was in the orginal version of Sawan bieng. check out sarns site.
Oh that Sam.lol. My older sis would totally love this cuz she's a hecka big fan!! Didn't he have a lakorn with Ann before? Where Ann was an actress/model and her mother was as drunker and gambler. That's what I heard my sis said, or is that a different guy?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^no, that guy who got with Ann was actually Johnny Enfone. hes also one of the aggressive pra'ek from the older gen.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
O.O. I was paying too much to who the pra'ek was that I didn't even notice the n'ek is Mam Katareeya O.O. Nice to see her back.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
That so cool that mam and sam r back. I thought that sam don't do lakorn anymore cuz he into politics.?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha really. is sam his fav. actor?..my parents might be happy too but i think they might say isnt he too old to be pra'ek just like they were saying about chatchai. well, just as long as he doesnt starr with younger gens. then they wouldnt mind.

i also thought sam was in politics or something

conjen

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is sooo good i think i watch this drama like more then 10 year ago.. is about nang eak family own a hotel but her family was going to bankrupt and pra eak family take over the hotel but nang eak still work at the hotel per ake is alway nice to her try any way he can to help her but she didn't notice is kindness because she hate his family...perake causin is the favorit of the family so his grandfather give him the hotel so nang eak have to marry him to get the hotel back for her family. pra eak causin doesn't like nang eak he just act like he like her just because pra eak like her.He sleep around with nang eak causin. I remember one part when they first met she was changing her clothe to a party in the hotel and he walk in on her half naked and she call him pervert and the day of the wedding when nang eak marry pra eak causin but she left her honeymoon or going somewhere with pra eak but it was very sad that he have to see his sweet heart marry to his causin. there more to the story ....the soundtrack was good too.