Traffic is getting a bit out of hand.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I will soon will have to impose some sort of restrictions. As for today the traffic has spiked 30mbits. Thats quite a massive amount. Although it is still under our quota I will have to do something about it so expect something.

noungning

Heartless
um yeah... so i was right, u had to come up with some kind of limit for the files... lol sooner or later they'ed try to upload a HQ lakorn ep that will take up the same amount as 5 LQ series lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
they can't upload HQ video.. well they can but it will be recompress into a smaller one and low quality so the video won't ever increase.. I would have to change that option ;)

But right now I found an invision mod for youtube so I'm thinking of integrating that with the forum. I'm thinking of just throwing the video site out the door for now.

Did you know we have uploaded 176 gigs already??? holy shit haha

noungning

Heartless
wow yeah that is alot... what do u mean... ur just gonna throw it out like that haha... wow... pretty lame... but i suppose a tab over for the videos on the forum would be much nicer.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow, I been using it for only a few days and its going to be thrown out like that. LOL still love you weather you keep it going or not.

noungning

Heartless
Wow, I been using it for only a few days and its going to be thrown out like that. LOL still love you weather you keep it going or not.
haha u don't have to lie to him...

lol i don't think it will just disappear... rather it'd be attached to the forum itself to be much more user [member] friendly.

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha u don't have to lie to him...

lol i don't think it will just disappear... rather it'd be attached to the forum itself to be much more user [member] friendly.
Oh I see, lol I wasn't lying, I do use it to watch SB, just haven't uploaded anything.

noungning

Heartless
Oh I see, lol I wasn't lying, I do use it to watch SB, just haven't uploaded anything.
lol no i mean lie to him that u love him ahahah :p

Yea attaching it.

I was looking at this free mod someone released

http://mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/8045

Here is an example of how it would look like. http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index.php?autocom=video
But it would also mean we have to reupload all those we already did. That might be an issue. I mean I can keep up the other site but I can disabled new Uploads to this other one.
Looks pretty good from what I can see.
tim, u and ur many projects... um yeah all that moving is ALL u lol.... goodluck ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL, love as in appreciation. What were you thinking? Just kidding

Anyways, I will come back and check it out, so many project in your hands.

lilliana858

sarNie Egg
I will soon will have to impose some sort of restrictions. As for today the traffic has spiked 30mbits. Thats quite a massive amount. Although it is still under our quota I will have to do something about it so expect something.

Is SarnVideo website down? I can't get in or did the website change?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow all this time i havent bother to check it out and when i do..it is down lol