Transformer 2 : Revenge of The Fallen (2009)

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
Hurray for Transformer!!! Can't wait for it to come to theater. I believe this summer. This one looks really good. I love the first one too. BumbleBee is back!!!! Thanks!!!!

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
There should be two trailers out for this movie. The second trailer is the best. I cannot wait to see this movie. The first was great and this one, so far so good!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So, do you all like the first one or the second one better?

I liked the first because it was the original. But I also liked this one too because I laughed my head off almost the whole time. However, there were too many sexual humor that isn't appropriate for children. Other than that...it was a fun movie to watch, not so serious and something that would make me fall asleep in the theaters (being 2 hrs + long).

Oh, I went to the midnight showing. How about all of you?

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok just finally saw the movie tonight. It was really good but the first one was a little bit better but the new autobots are awesome and hilarious. That roommate guy is hilarious. I would pay to go watch it again.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I saw it twice!!!
Best summer movie ever!!!
It had everything in it, love, action, comedy, drama...sadness...I cried both times I saw it...
Plus, I saw it on a Friday and a Sunday and the theatre was packed both times...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Lol. i Love This Movie. I mean the first was great too but this one was great tooh. hehe
i almost cr in one part in a way but all it funny and not expected.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love part II, lots of great action. It's a good date movie too because the girls can watch it for all the handsome eye candies and the guys can watch it for Megan Fox lol. I love Bumblebeeeeeeeeee!!!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
It's my best summer movie ever...I just fall in love with this hot man, Shia LaBeouf...I can't wait for Transformer 3>>>