Transformer

alby

sarNie Hatchling
This is one of the best movie of the summer. If you haven't seen it yet, go see it. Trust me it's worth the ten dollar. :D

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I just saw this yesterday!!! at first ..i didn't want to see it because i thought it would be one of those guyish movie...

But i got to say...i really enjoy!!!! Optimus Prime is my favoirte!!!!

NosePicker

sarNie Egg
dooooooooode, this movie was sooooooooo pimp! TRANSFORMERS! ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!

The only thing that really sucked was there was some realllly bad acting in some parts. very gooooot movie

natty

Chubs
I just saw this yesterday!!! at first ..i didn't want to see it because i thought it would be one of those guyish movie...

But i got to say...i really enjoy!!!! Optimus Prime is my favoirte!!!!

you were still in diapers when this cartoon came out huh? :loool:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
i agree!! this movie is good!! at first i thought it wasn't going to be good at all but i was wrong!! hehe!!

NosePicker

sarNie Egg
you were still in diapers when this cartoon came out huh? :loool:
I don't even think I was born.......lol. I didn't know it was an actual cartoon........i thought it was just a toy.............lol.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
this was a terrific movie.. at first I was all pissed at my hubby because I wanted to go watch "License to wed" but goodness... it was probably 1000000x's better than license 2 wed.... lol....
I am definitely getting a copy of it when it comes out on DVD... I could watch it over and over again...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree this movie is awesome. Totally exhilarating in every moment. Also, Bumblebee is a cutie, my favorite robot. :D

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I agree with every1 da movie was excellent i can't wait 2 get it on tv don't worry natty i was watching da cartoon b 4 dis movie came out we r da cool generation

Kayla

sarNie Adult
This movie rocks!

I had doubt about it before I went to watch it. I'm glad I went though. :clap: