Treasure Venture

fun

Expired Sarnie
this still yet haven't been subbed huh? there is a 1 DVD with eng sub but they like totally cute the whole entire drama. hmmm. i woner how they did that condensing it all into 2 hours.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
my vdo store has it, i was gonna buy it and upload it at sarnworld but i don't know how too as of yet..but i can get it for u on dvd in khmer if u want

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Awww too bad no one has it in thai dubbed or english subtitle...i would love to watch this series too..i just finished watching Treasure Raider/Xiao Shi Yi Lang...it was really good..Nicky Wu is an awsome actor.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this still yet haven't been subbed huh? there is a 1 DVD with eng sub but they like totally cute the whole entire drama. hmmm. i woner how they did that condensing it all into 2 hours.
i remember seeing the hmong dubbed version from my sis's friend n it had so many parts... my sis also later on borrowed the dvd version of the whole thing n i was like WHAT??? OMG!!!! EVEN THE HMONG DUBBED ONE HAD MORE PARTS >_<...

but aniwaise i enjoyed this serie... nicky wu is still so :wub: xp.. vicky is so pretty..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Is this series good and worth watching? alot of action or more talking? I found a place that has it thai dubbed...still debating on weather to buy it or not.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
it's really good, sad most of the time..but a really good love story..if u like action then its ok mostly comedy because of vicky character and that lil kid from sholin popeye. to me it's equal action and equal talking. u have to see it for urself. i love this series alot..so does my lil bro n he doesn't watch as much as i do..when he like he wants to watch it over and over.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
i bought it but i don't know how to upload it into my comp...if someone can help me ill try to upload it for everyone to watch..its khmer dubbed tho...