True Love Next Door CANCELLED!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
:( Didn't really see this one coming but True Love Next Door starring Paula Taylor and Sunny Suwanmethanon was recently cancelled by ModernNine Entertainment. :( Currently, rumor has it that this is going to be the last month for the show on the network and that negotiations are in the works to move the show to a different channel, either 3 or 7. Per, the pantip message board, the actors on the show are upset at the news as their ratings are doing really well on the rise actually and they have a contract....And I agree with the actors that the network is making a huge mistake as this show does have a great following and adds a freshness to the network. I knew something fishy was up when they didn't really promote the show on their website or entertainment news show on a weekly basis when they used to while you see all kinds of promotion for Daddyduo and other random shows. And then the True Love Next Door site's administrator stopped interacting with fans for quite a while now, I was wondering what was up and I guess this is it. Ugh not fair, I don't understand how some shows are still on air while this one gets knocked out! Words can't describe how bummed I am about this...I just hope it gets picked up

Some pics of the good ole days...

pics from Pantip and paulatayloronline.com

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
OMGAH silver lining.......... :wub: a poster from MThai said that she heard Opal talking on EFM saying that the show will be on hiatus for 3 months but will also be RETURNING with a new channel and new time :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

source link http://talk.mthai.com/topic/63089 poster #21

I wish there was legit coverage on this because most of the news is through word of mouth and discussion boards. I wanna see or hear it for myself so I can be sure SURE. But I'll take this for now considering how devastating I was when I found out about the cancellation. Sorry I'm not ready for that yet...needs more Sunny in my life :wub:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
GRR!! THEY COULD JUST STiCK WiTH THiS CHANNEL!!
BUT iM GLADD!! YAY!!
Naw I'm glad they're leaving, channel 9 ain't sh!%$ letting go a good thing! The show deserves better...

Yesterday's episode was awesome. I died when they showed the commercial. Apparently it's a spoof of an oldie commercial known for the amateur-stiff acting muahhahahahhahaha. Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH454lcuqQY credit to Paulafanclub and Paulatayloronline for the find.

I'm glad the show is picking up it's funny momentum...ever since season two started and Peter's storyline, the show was like whatever kinda slow and sad. But now that they're all friends again it's alllllll goood in the laugh department.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Updates on the show....

Today's episode is the last one until further notice :( (Needs to be another season with that cliffhanger! And because I just love this show to death.) The official website is up again, Finally (it was down due to viruses.) Sunday July 5 and July 12, True Love Next Door will be airing two special episodes. So look forward to that! Producers are still trying to work out their situation, they aren't saying that it's totally cancelled, they're just done with ch.9.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I have no idea what those special episodes are going to be about but they had to end it right when Joe and Kwanjai are about to get together :angry: But it's supposed to be two parts according to their twitter. It airs tomorrow and next Sunday. I just hope the youtube uploader pika2too knows whats up with the new schedule so he/she doesn't miss a recording.

I'm going to not be my usual self and be optimistic ;) I'm thinking that another channel will pick this up....They still have unaired episodes I'm sure because Paula twittered about taping an episode on June 21st and they tape I believe about a month or so in advance. And the fact that Opor and people from TLND aren't saying much about the show being completely done makes me believe that they are actively trying to keep it alive.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I just catched todays episode! AHHHH! its FINALLY JOE! YAYYY! hahahaha i was so excited but then, its the last episode :( i am soooo saddden by this! wahh? paula has a twitter? can you tell me her username? :D

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hi!

Does anybody know of any links to download this show?
I've unfortunately have never come acrossed any. You could watch it on youtube through uploaders pika2too (this person has it all but the first episode, but that you could fix that by going to ixnore or paulafanclub. I just like pika2too because he/she has it up the fastest!) You could also go to mcot.net...go to hiptv and watch full episodes too but this one has commericals.

Just caught the special episodes, just a summary of the seasons so far...