truths about me!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
"truths about me" are the things we do to test the waters of relationship before love... maybe if we just stand back and take time to anylize ourselves... so often we make decisions about our fate that when time passes we find often more then not we discover a lie within ourselves...

have you ever tried to tell the truth to someone you thought you could trust only to find sour grapes in truth...

it's better to be truthful and discover the pain rather then wait with a smile for time to pass only to realize how selfish the human heart can be when we only see love for ourselves... so this thread "truths about me" maybe if you find it within yourself to be honest in the open you will see the light and false friends and lovers will reveal themselves in your truths no matter how much it hurts...

my first truth: i often pick the weakest points in peoples personalities to define my strengths and start a conversation!!!

more to follow and more in depth will i define who i've let myself become---lol---broring maybe but may become revealing and knowing i don't need to hide anymore and tough on me for being who i am and accepting it and here's to me in my pursuit to find someone like me :)

i'm usually anti-relationships, but i'm interested about your insights. keep sharing. :D

ijohn

sarNie Adult
another truth about me this time a weakness :( : i often will apologize when i think i'm right because i don't like confrontation,,, well that's what i always thought,,, but through some fate i realize i don't really know what i am because i've learned to survive threw manipulation,,, not lying just not really understanding what i really want because my short term goals always seem to out way any long term thought and what i really need,,, i can be such an ass at times!!!

p.s. i have this little thing i'm doing atm that most people wouldn't understand,,, anyway i'm weird like that,,, the thing is i'm helping this friend through her last year of college financially and for the first time i'm not really expecting anything in return... maybe this won't last but i just feel the need to give back something because for all that i think i want i want this to help someone without getting nothing back... told you i'm weird like that... lol anyhoo this is just one more thing stupid about me---sorry it's just me!!!

there's another situation i got myself into with another girl more through accident but she actually saved my life in a bind,,, well i'm not ready to tell that story cos it not to old,,, the story and i still talk to that girl---lol---well we exchange txt messages across the world cos she don't use a computer... cell phone tag is all... god my life is so complicated and full of lessons...

peace and out till the next truth about me...

p.s.s. has anyone seen this movie "definitely,maybe" ??? i'm on like the 5th time seeing it as i write this,,,just love April!!! anyhoo i dare you people to write your own truths to make this thread more interesting cos i promise i'm boring when i write alone!!!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm a pretty honest person, sometimes brutally honest.
I don't care enough to lie about myself to people I don't know (job interviews excluded) and my real friends accept me as I am, so no need to lie.

But ONE truth about me, something I don't like is that I do get jealous of other people sometimes.
I'm use to being the best at everything I do and when I'm not, it stings. I've learned to deal with it in a positive way though. So instead of lashing out in jealous hate and rage like some people, I compliment them on a job well done. ^_^

ETA: Sorry, I just realized this was in the love/relationship section. I guess I should put something relationship related down. Hm...

Well, truthfully? I guess I would like to get married one day. I've always been the type of girl that craves freedom and independence. So marriage and children were never high on my list. I'm not saying I'd want to get married anytime soon or that I HAVE to. But I'm open to the idea, in the distant future. Marriage isn't worth it if there's no love. What's the point?
Children I'm still iffy on.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i think ... we must learn to trust our instincts without motives to succeed at any form of relationship...

i am truthful in most my dealings with people but i often lie to myself when it comes to love because i'm still trying to understand myself...

i think i'm critical of people more then not because of things in my past i still find it hard to trust anyone unconditionally...

i'm someone who can be brutally honest sometimes even when i know it can hurt someone i care about and often i say things rotten when i'm drunk to friends when i feel they are not being honest with me... here is the deal sometimes i give up to easy on friends because i feel to vulnerable when i have to apologize when some place in my thick head i think i'm right,,, no excuse i'm just like that because i trust few people in my life... :(

cecilia

Staff member
i think ... we must learn to trust our instincts without motives to succeed at any form of relationship...

i am truthful in most my dealings with people but i often lie to myself when it comes to love because i'm still trying to understand myself...

i think i'm critical of people more then not because of things in my past i still find it hard to trust anyone unconditionally...

i'm someone who can be brutally honest sometimes even when i know it can hurt someone i care about and often i say things rotten when i'm drunk to friends when i feel they are not being honest with me... here is the deal sometimes i give up to easy on friends because i feel to vulnerable when i have to apologize when some place in my thick head i think i'm right,,, no excuse i'm just like that because i trust few people in my life... :(
i'm like that too, sometime, my honesty cost my relationship with other just b/c i have an opinion of my own.

i treat ppl the way they treat me --- i love those that love me.

my own truth... i say "thank you" way too often and to those who don't even deserve it. got to cut that out. -_-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
THE TRUTH ABOUT ME:

i can be a pushover at times.
Guys tend to mistake my kindness for a weakness.
i might say i'm not a jealous type but deep down i am, i just don't show it.
i put my friends' feelings first before my own.
although i say i can stand on my own two feet, at times i just can't.

the most important one: I fall too easily & get bruised pretty fast.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
p.s.: I'm a hopeless romantic. :lol:
I'm a very picky person.
i have high expectation for people [specially guys] simply because i feel i shouldn't have to lower my standards for any guy.
i know i'm strong & independent but at times i feel hopeless.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I care too much that, I push my own feelings aside for the sake of those I love.
I cry a lot, and the weird part is; I like it. I love being alone.
I am compassionate and I easily feel sorry for people a lot. And I need to learn to say "no" more often, but if someone hurts me, I don't believe in forgive and forget; I remember everything, thanks to my black list.
I hate changes. I'm sad, but mostly happy. I think I'm funny. I believe in an "eye for an eye." The glass is always half empty!And lastly, I love to love. I really don't care what others think of me. I'm not ashamed of being different. It's the best feeling in the world.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm afraid to get hurt and I don't like being emotinally vulnerable.
So I have my guard up almost all the time, even when it doesn't seem like it.
I close myself off too easily when someone close to me says or does something that's hurtful.

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
I have stalker tendencies :ph34r:

I'm insensitive and I'm not understanding. I have a hard time telling people what's wrong and expressing those emotions in a constructive manner.

I get angry and lash out at people I love.