Trying to Remember this Lakorn's Name...

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
For some reason, I've been thinking about this lakorn all day and can't figure out the name. It's literally on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember! Help!

Here's what I know:

* It's super recent, either a 2017 or a 2016 lakorn.
* Probably broadcasted by CH3
* There was this scene where the N'ek or N'ek's best friend (can't remember) was drugged. I just remember her being really tough and cracking a vase against the head of the guy who tried to rape her. She escaped out to the hallway of the hotel herself, but left behind her heel. Meanwhile, the P'ek is looking at all the hotel rooms for her because he knows she was taken. He finds her running in the halls with the guy who tries to rape her trailing behind. He's bleeding and is still trying to get her so P'ek beats him. When the guy goes back to his hotel room, all bruised, he finds the heel and posts it all over social media. I think the girl is famous or something.

I know this lakorn, but it's killing me because I don't remember! I don't know why I keep thinking it's Kluen Cheewit because I know it's not.:crybaby2:

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This sound s like a ch7 lakorn starring Sammie and Thwan. It's from the Fire series. I'm not sure of the title