Tsawb Yaj - Koj Tus Kuv Hlub

mai92

sarNie Adult
Here's a view on Tsawb Yaj's new music video in youtube.He sing it with this one girl called Ci Nra Muas..her voice was okay and pretty good..His voice totally changed though. :drool: He also had a new hair style. :lol:
His voice is so nice now...anyways here's where you guys can go check it out..there is still the other one too,but i like this one better. :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=suNDhLdpdW0 :clap:

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Isn't he the dude with Maiv Neeb Thoj?? Looks like it...not a big fan of his...voice isn't anything new ... just another one of the many hmong singers out there... There's many out there like him if anyone's talking about the singing..We need new voices and styles and better singers out there! Many of our hmong singers needs to be more into it when they sing and gotta have a least a little passion in it...lol

Lotus

sarNie Egg
i totally agree wit mai92 his voice did change.....i luv da song da lyrics were pretty good....i jux don't like his hair esp...da blonde parts da were sticking out lolz

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow finally a new hair style...gosh i love that song...ooo........is it his new mv....???? gosh i love it so much.......love his voice....

leek18

sarNie Adult
this dude can sing, well i don't think he sounds like every hmong singer out there he sounds like himself only and he my favorite!!!!! i got two of his album and all the song were all good, none are sucks. he the best and yeah i gotta get this one too. I like how he sings in thai & lao lyrics

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
he sounds very good...but gosh, he just need a better choice of music....something more original and more catchy....

mai92

sarNie Adult
Don't you guys think he looks like that Thai dude..Vee..from the side?...i think they look alike thats why i like this Music video so much...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
anybody know where to buy tsawb yaj music video at? i'm crazy for his songs@@@@@
help me where to go buy his mv at!!! im really wanted to go get me one instead of begging joon to upload some more.....lol..
joon! hopefully you see my comment in here...hah~! if you are then wheredid you get his mv at?? tell me please...imma go support him..
because he sings those type of song that i've been wishing for any hmong singer to sing someday and now...wow! it actually come true!!
i loved to hear hmong singer sings thai songs!!! tsawb is a hero!!

leek18

sarNie Adult
see, he is such a talents well he can sing in english too but it sound funny but i like how he sing in thai and lao more. i already got 2 of his album and now i might get this one because i'm also a fan of him.

anybody know where to buy tsawb yaj music video at? i'm crazy for his songs@@@@@
help me where to go buy his mv at!!! im really wanted to go get me one instead of begging joon to upload some more.....lol..
joon! hopefully you see my comment in here...hah~! if you are then wheredid you get his mv at?? tell me please...imma go support him..
because he sings those type of song that i've been wishing for any hmong singer to sing someday and now...wow! it actually come true!!

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: :yahoo: Hey mai92 and mainhiathao, guest what, Tsawb Yaj has a new one on youtube.com called, Meet Me Half Way. He sings in English. (Even hottter) :wub: GO check it out.

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry. His CD and DVD were a gift from a best friend of mine. I also live in a secluded area where hmong stores are limited so he bought me these. Wish I could be of more help.