Tshua Ib Yam

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Have anyone seen this movie yet? If not then I'll be sharing this movie with you guys. It will be uploaded within the next couple days.

I thought it was pretty good. But for those of you who have seen it already, let me know about your opinion.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
my mom have this movie part 1-3end. i think it was actually boring.....but the main n'ek is pretty...

Some parts are boring, and some parts needs to be done better and some parts are so fake like the the part where they were running in the forest and the soldiers were shooting at them. Haha, that part should have been done alot better I guess. And you are right, the main actress is very pretty. I wonder how old is she though? And doesn't she sings too?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
she doesn't sing...but dances.....i agree...a very boring movie....i think they just spend too much time on their relationship..

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
what a coincidence, my mom was just watching part 3 while i was having
my lunch and decided to watch a few part with her. i agree, it's boring
and there's a lot of crying, especially part 3.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
it was boring and slow...
yes too much crying and there was a lot of parts in the movies that they didnt need...
the girl is one of the dancers and she does sing... i saw her cd poster at the flee martket, so i'm guessing she's coming out with and album.
as for the guy... nws lub suab lus tsis zoo li... he cannot sweet talk... he just sounds sarcastic when hes sweet talk... well, at least thats how it sounds to me...
not the best movie...
didnt much like it...
and if i remember correctly, she's like 16 or 17 years old.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
The na'ke is very pretty. She's a pretty good actor too. Has a very sweet clear vovice and she can act the crying scenes too. Her crying emotions are clearly visible and doesn't look fake like others.

The movie is okay. I think it focus too much on their relationship that is was all talk and slow moving and not enought action. And I think they cast the wrong guy to act with her. Now if she was to act with Tub Yaj or Eb Lauj, or Txaj Hawj I think the outcome would of been different and likely better. I hope to see her with one of them in upcoming movies.

yulee_01

sarNie Egg
Well, I agree that the main girl is pretty but I also think the main guy is really cute and handsome..I think he can really act, especially his crying scenes..I actually cried along with him..as the overall of this movie, I think it's good even though there are some boring parts and unbelievable parts..I rather choose him over Tub Yaj..hopefully the main guy in this movie will come out with a new movie..

yulee_01

sarNie Egg
Well, I agree that the main girl is pretty but I also think the main guy is really cute and handsome..I think he can really act, especially his crying scenes..I actually cried along with him..as the overall of this movie, I think it's good even though there are some boring parts and unbelievable parts..I rather choose him over Tub Yaj..hopefully the main guy in this movie will come out with a new movie..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
i'm thinking if I should watch this.. eheheh.. there's a copy at my mom's house but 3 parts is way too long... The longest Hmong movie I am willing to watch is if it's 2 parts only... or like th blaum series where 2 more parts come out later in the year :)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
the guy looks like the guy who did a mv with mabsua lis in her mv. if its him, he's pretty good looking. but thanks for uploading if you still are, not that im going to watch. i think they need to spend more time investing in the movie instead of a good hour of the movie with people crying all the time. They have good actors and actress but poor storylines. so sad. :(

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
FINALLY! Some new actors !! Yes, the actresses are really pretty.. though the guy could improve..
I actually liked the storyline it was really sad but very luvable at the same time.