Tsis Kam 3 Tag Kis

yanruabntug

sarNie Egg
here is the new xaab thoj new movie comedy of the year 2010-2011.
dont forget after watching this movie support him...

TITLE: TSIS KAM 3 TAG KIS
STARRING: XAAB Thoj , NRHOOB Lauj the new actress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OhSUvuGSE4
upload by: sactowngrl

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
BOUGHT THE MOVIE FOR $10 BUCK, HECKA WORH IT, ONLY ONE PART, ITS SO FUNNY AND HILARIOUS, I HAD A JOYABLE TIME WATCING THIS MOVIE, RECOMMEND FOR ALL OF U TO WATCH!

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
I really wanted them to do a part 2 or at least a happy ending. I know she was annoying but she was about to change her lazy-ass ways at the end. Guess it was a little too late. OMG, she acts so cutesy and dumb blonde like those Kdrama main actresses in comedy series. She's pretty, hope she continues doing more movies with Xaab but as a more likable character.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched this movie the other day and it's a great movie.
The only one thing that annoyed me the most was the part the girl was faking to be sick and having stomach cramps. This movie is a great lesson to every girl out there who are like that.
I actually learned a lot from this movie too.
It's a great movie too watch!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The moral is good it's just the repetition of her continuous sickness that tired me out. I don't know if she can do other character other than this type of babyish immature role.

mai92

sarNie Adult
hAhA..
mY sIS bOUght tHIs mOviE...
dAm, iT waS sO fUnnIE..
i lOve mOstlY aLL xAB tHOj'S mOviES..
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pualuv

sarNie Egg
Hahah I surprisingly enjoyed this movie :D it's really good!

myx

sArNieZ
i had a good time watching this w/ my mom on youtube the other day. this is a good/funny drama. all xab thoj's movie are good.