TSOV TOJ SIAB (MOUNTAIN TIGER)

mai92

sarNie Adult
TSOV TOJ SIAB (MOUNTAIN TIGER)

i don't know if someone posted this already but
have any of you people see this movie?
well, the teaser in youtube was kool..(there's 8teasers)
you all should go check it out...
the n'ek is really pretty....she's the girl in the movie (blaum 3 & 4)
it's like thai people mix with hmong peeps..the did a ceramony too
i think the director and some of the actor and actress were thai too
it's really intresting...
it's made by Apple Video PRoduction
link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td0zTBp2WNs...feature=related

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i dont like that girl.and i saw the cover to this movie and it looks similar to the one tub yaj was in too..i hated that movie.it was just so stupid..and this one probably will b too (no offense)..so i wont b getting it.i dont like it when the hmong peoples incude thai peeps in it ( even though i love thai lakorns).i think it just ruins the movie.like hmong people try to b like other nationalities too much.so it annoys me..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this movie will have LOTS of special effects and look VERY professional
big step for AVP
but i don't like these kind of movies
lol.

wang_al

sarNie Egg
i think that this movie sucks.
its not worth the money, even though they did spent alot of money on it...the movie still sucks.
idk about others but i don't like it.

mai92

sarNie Adult
it's so funny cause an old lady call our house, advertising this movie it was hell-a weird!...
will i haven't seen it though..is it any good anyone mind to share the summary?...

mly

sarNie Hatchling
heard about it, but not a big fan of avp. maybe this movie might change my mind, but have to see it first.

becki

sarNie Hatchling
it seem like most people like this movie... every ways i go in the net or any other hmong store... it seem like they talk about this movie... i havent see it.. but by watch the preview... it a okay movie... just too much fight... thats all... not going to buy this movie tho... not intesting.... so yea... will i support them on diff./others movie... then this movie "TSOV TOJ SIAB (MOUNTAIN TIGER)"

mly

sarNie Hatchling
it seem like most people like this movie... every ways i go in the net or any other hmong store... it seem like they talk about this movie... i havent see it.. but by watch the preview... it a okay movie... just too much fight... thats all... not going to buy this movie tho... not intesting.... so yea... will i support them on diff./others movie... then this movie "TSOV TOJ SIAB (MOUNTAIN TIGER)"
the reason why hmong peeps likes it is because it's about a war movie, i'm assuming. if you make a hmong war movie, all the og's will like it.

darknite

sarNie Egg
i don't like the main girl. my opinion--she have poor acting skill. i saw the trailer at yiutube and the movie seen gay....not very organize n different clothes style for everyone

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
SOME PEEPS TOLD ME ITS NOT THAT GOOD BUT HAVEN'T SEEN IT SO I WON'T JUDGE THIS MVIE YET..

myx

sArNieZ
my sister borrow this movie from her class mate the other day, and after i saw it, i wak like wth. they should've let the hmong people spead in thai. why do they have to translate the thai part. it makes it seem like one of those chinese or korean movie that thai people translate. the translating voice was funny. i guess the best part of this movie is his friend. i luv his friend. in my opinion, he looks cute.

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
well this movie have its good and bad..
i like but i also detest it...
well my mom bought it to support them back
in Thailand..
and of course i got to see my uncle in there..only
a small part though..(how i wish i can meet him in my lifetime..)
well give this movie a try..
HAN is hot!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Han or Ham the thai guy who is the main lead's friend, ahaha. I have to admit he kept me watching, although he only got little part. The storyline is typical. It's not really about war but about the main lead pride and honor to his hmong people.

Basically, the main lead name "Tiger" a.k.a "Tsov" sign himself in a army of some sort so they're on what I call border patrol, keeping drug dealer out. The beginning the director is trying to give you an idea of how Tiger and Ham (Thai guy) friendship came to be, they were the only two survivors of their group. Tiger comes back home and the elders let him know that some Hmong people bonded with a big thai drug dealer. The hmong people who works under the drug dealer are seeking land, forcing hmong citizen to sell their land so the drug dealer can turn the plot into a field of illegal drugs (I think opium). The bad guy of the hmong group has a feud with Tiger, they don't like each other. When Tiger wasn't willing to sell his land, the hmong bad guy and his group terrorize his wife and kid. They beat the wife, threw her into a hut, and torch the hut. Since the evidence were burn and they had no proof the hmong bad guy did it, they got away. However the day they kill the wife, they also kidnap Tiger only child, son. To get the son back he have to bring them the land ownership paper.

Tiger is on a rage, so he goes on a killing streak, breaking the law, which cause Ham to go against his friend, since he is now a cop. He doesn't want to arrest Tiger so in one occasion he pretends he couldn't fight Tiger and he escape into the darkness...let's say at the end with Ham and some government/federals came to Tiger's aid and the Thai and Hmong bad guy are caught. Tiger can't believe the Hmong bad guy could do such thing as hurt his own Hmong people (I don't get how Tiger got away with all the killing either. lol.) They tie the Hmong bad guy to a pole and throw stuff at him, they wanted ox to tear him apart but the police comes in and say it's the government's job to punish the criminals. So he is lead off. At the end Tiger takes his son to his mother's grave (I don't know if it's an empty grave, the ashes of his wife, or the area the hut was burn. But there was a lump there with flowers).

I really like the Hmong bad guy, the leader guy. His acting is good although sometimes he exaggerate. I like how he can bring the badness out of him, he's so evil, cruel, and vicious. He makes his character come to life.

For those who haven't watch, this movie...from my prospective is brutal and violent. There is a little bright side to it when Tiger show his love toward his family and fellow people, but it's very little. And like many said, I'm not fond of the actress who plays Tiger wife.

I'll give this movie 3/5

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
one of the funny thing was a gal from freson calll n said told my dad if he wants this movie n my dad was like what the heck...ummm my wife not home so u can call later cause she got the money...n she was like okay then remember to call n support us...
i think that was so funnny...but still haven't seen the movie yet...hope someone will upload it on u-tube..