sarNie Adult
Starring
Baron Chen as Du Zi Feng 杜子楓
Megan Lai as Pi Ya Nuo 琵亞諾
Bii (畢書盡) as Wei Qing Yang 衛青陽
Lee Shiau Shiang as Chu Ze Rui 楚哲瑞 Katie Chen as Yang Na Na 楊娜娜
Tao Man Man (陶嫚曼) as Du Zi Han
Story
Under a fortuneteller's advice, Pi Ya Nuo has been living as a man for 25 years and is looking forward to her 26th birthday when she can go back to being a woman. One day, she rescued mob boss Du Zi Feng and his sister. The sister fell in love with her at first sight. And Du Zi Feng became her sworn brother. As her birthday approaches, she couldn't decide if she wants to return to living as a woman or continue to be Du Zi Feng's best pal.
1st episode opinion:it's def cheesy and corny as it can be. But really stupidly funny too. Aside from bad action scenes, the rest is tolerable. It's like adaptation from triad boss light novels with gender bender theme. I can totally see the female lead falling for male lead soon in the future. And I really need some cheesy materials after wed-thu of She was pretty and SHJNPT. A nice laid back taiwan old idol sunday drama indeed.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I wasn't suppose to watch any dramas at all to focus on school but... I sort of failed gahhh. 

I stumbled upon this drama and I'm sort of hooked!  I love the cast... and I wasn't even expecting them too lol.  Baron looks great in here!  He matches this type of hairstyle and I feel like he lost weight :3 :3 :3 (unless it's just me, who hasn't followed his work in awhile).  Megan is doing a splendid job playing a guy character too!  She is so cute!  I must say I was shocked to see Bii in here as well. I love him as a singer, but wasn't aware that he's acting.. From seeing only 2 eps so far, his character has been the silent type.. hopefully he'll talk more later on? 

I think the storyline is interesting, in the sense that it is a gender-bender and triad-related (though not much triad stuff has occurred).  I must say that the storyline, flow, or plot is going by fast though!  It's like boom, boom, boom... so I kind of wish there was more development between the leads (which there is) just so the story will flow smoother.. but it's very interesting so far in my perspective.  I'm just really swooned over Baron!  He looks great and handsome still!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I was just talking about this drama in another thread and was about to start a thread but you got to it way before me. I stumbled upon this on accident on Viki and love it to pieces. The cheesiness is a little difficult to digust but overall I'm obsessing over this dramas.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Right, it's so cheesy indeed but I can't help but enjoy it too :p  It is pretty cliche, but what other stories aren't cliche? hehe :p

Can't wait to see Sean appear in the next episode.. Ahhh, someone who knows her identity :D :D :D whoot whoot.  gahhhh... so many eye candies <3<3<3

BTW, I missed you FUN!!!!!!!!! *sniffsniff*

Reactions: fun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is this somewhat like Coffee Prince? Haha. I briefly glanced over the the synopsis and didn't really comprehend much details. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden, how do you edit the title of threads you created? I'm trying to add tags to Love Me, If You Dare and Marry Me or Not? but I don't know how to. I thought we were able to do it somehow, but...there's not button. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
phatman said:
Is this somewhat like Coffee Prince? Haha. I briefly glanced over the the synopsis and didn't really comprehend much details. :ghehe:

No, it's not like Coffee Prince.  The reason why the main lady is disguised as a guy is because her parents were very superstitious, hence they listened to a fortune-teller... and so that's why she has to live as a guy until she turns 26, if not she'll "die."

phatman said:
aikoden, how do you edit the title of threads you created? I'm trying to add tags to Love Me, If You Dare and Marry Me or Not? but I don't know how to. I thought we were able to do it somehow, but...there's not button. 

When you click the "edit" button, it'll give you the option to edit that particular post or to do the "use full editor".  Choose that option.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:

No, it's not like Coffee Prince.  The reason why the main lady is disguised as a guy is because her parents were very superstitious, hence they listened to a fortune-teller... and so that's why she has to live as a guy until she turns 26, if not she'll "die."

When you click the "edit" button, it'll give you the option to edit that particular post or to do the "use full editor".  Choose that option.
Oh really. Haha. That sounds interesting.

It worked. Thanks!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
This season seems to be ruled by the girls in the 'Cafe Waiting Love' movie. Both Megan and Vivien. Seriously, I'm having a crush on Pi Ya Nuo (Megan). Such a gentleman.

fun

Expired Sarnie
If only Pi YaNuo was really a man lol

This drama has every cliche written in history incorporated haha Dying from second hand embarrassment.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
As much as I'm enjoying this drama.. The cliche & cheesiness is getting to me ... Lol. And I don't know if I'll be able to take it :p

I finally watched ep4 and awwwe, Sean's character is so cute~~ even though there's not much known yet besides him being the old childhood neighbor and now a doctor/vet doctor. Yanuo doesn't know that Zhengrui knows her secret but awwwe, he's so careful around her. I guess he must've liked or had a crush on her all this time. :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Saw this shared on Facebook by Viki. It sounds like something I would totally watch. Going to wait until it's completed. Seeing as there's 30 episodes and only airs once a week, I know I'm going to hate waiting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think there Willie that many. TTV are fairly short. They usually end their dramas within 14-20 episode.

x0unerthanlater

fun said:
I don't think there Willie that many. TTV are fairly short. They usually end their dramas within 14-20 episode.
Really? I must have seen something wrong. You're right it's 20. That's good then I won't have to wait too long.

x0unerthanlater

Episode 1 is really good. I like the chemistry. The leads match well. I think Zifeng has some suspicion about her identity.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The irony of this show is that Baron Chen is more ladylike than Megan Lai HAHA LOL

Sometimes I think he comes off rather very gay like. (I hope I don't offend anyone who is gay). 

x0unerthanlater

Is he really? The way he looks at Megan/Yanuo it's so dreamy. Sometimes he does come off gay-ish though but I just think that he's confused with his own feelings and attraction.