[TTV]Bromance

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I understand what you mean Fun.

He's supposed to be the big boss... but he like somehow loses his masculinity whenever he's around Piyanuo.  I know they're "brothers" now.. but it's so funny how close they are.  It feels like only a few days only, and they're all touchy touchy and close already.  Even the other characters in here feel that they are gay lmao!

I admit that Baron & Megan look really adorable though. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I was blushing when she was helping him with his tie. That scene was really good. He looked like he wanted to kiss her senseless. Hahaha

x0unerthanlater

Their relationship is better than some ppl who're dating.

Loved the scene at the restaurant. They are so much closer. Baron and his mesmerizing gazes.... *sigh*

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have a feeling he knows she's a girl. Even though he does not know, I hope he is not going to make a big deal out of it. It just doesn't match his character so far. 

x0unerthanlater

Yeah it seems like he does by the way he looks at her... in other gender- bender plots, the guy usually finds out in the 2nd episode. The accidental hug would always give away the secret. They've hugged so many times already but... he still hasn't actually admitted he knows... it's hard to tell if he really knows or not.

We got the first official kiss! eeeeeeks!

They are really serving us with a lot of skinship.

Reactions: fun

x0unerthanlater

Ugh I hope Yanuo confesses she's a girl before Zifeng confesses his feelings. That way he can adjust and figure out if he liked her because she was a guy or because she's just lovable in general.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The drama is a bit on the cheesy side, but I'm definitely enjoying it. 
It's a bit awkward seeing Pi Yanuo and De Zi Feng all touchy. We all know she's a girl, but it's still weird seeing them be so affectionate, especially since they're men. I mean, there's nothing wrong with men being affectionate with one another but seriously PYN and DZF takes it to a whole new level. LOL I think I would feel a lot more comfortable if DZF knew that PYN was a girl that way when he flirts with her it's less awkward. lol But that's not going to happen so soon because a drama isn't consider a drama without the drama. Hahha! Anyways, I like it so far. DZF is such a tease. I love how he loves messing with her without a care and he doesn't even know how much he's affecting her. Hahhaha! 
I'm just disappointed that I watched the drama too early. Now I have to wait too. LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
Taiwanese drama and their one episode a week fortheir prime time drama!!!

Excited for todays epusode. Viki subbers are so fast. Thats a first for a Twdrama.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I cant watch today's episode!!! I had to keep pausing for my heart rate to be back at normal. I thought last week episode was the ultimate cheese, this week... Omg!!! The makeout scene is just .... Ah!!!!

x0unerthanlater

So this was reduced to 18 episodes instead of 20... I'm going to miss this show a lot. Megan and Baron are just as cute off-screen as they are on-screen.

Their make out last week was so over the top! Had me blushing... DZF was ready to rip off (her) clothes... Teehee

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I need to catch up. I'm still on episode 7. Too bad they cut down the number of episodes to 18. I'm sure a lot of fans are upset. We still want to see sexy Baron onscreen! 

x0unerthanlater

@fun, Me too. I was peeking at them feeling like an intruder. Lol They are seriously the most comfortable leads I've ever seen.

Their BTS clips are so cute.

x0unerthanlater

THE END!

Love this series to pieces. So much sweetness in every episode.

The finale was a mess though! So little of our OTP because they gave scenes to everyone else. Wish they could've given us a better last episode....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah I was disappointed. I knew he knew she was a girl but still, the revelation fell flat.

The extra scene of their honeymoon is a major fan service lol I usually super love it when fan service is given but for some reason, it was just so awkward to watch it lol

x0unerthanlater

It was a bit awkward at the end. The fan service could have just been them being normally sweet lol

They should have given us the 20 episodes. It would have wrapped everything up perfectly.

Taiwanese endings usually are sloppy. Good plot & writing but conclusions are all over the place.

fun

Expired Sarnie
TBH, Taiwanese usually have better endings lol well at tying all loose end. Tgis one just had the shorter end of the stick. 20 episode would have nicely wrapped everything up nicely but sadly it was cut 2 episode short. Well Im looking forward to the next drama, Refresh Man. I dont like Aaron but I do like Joanne.