Tub Yaj Latest Upcoming album:

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I heard one new song of Tub Yaj and i thought i should share with you. So i did...lol...

His voice is sorf of changed and his tone is very deep and hot......hehe...my opinion only....no offense...

Hey! what happen to our DL/Request songs Section???? Have Sarnworld deleted it?? OMG! then how can i get to DL song then.....so odd....

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
oh so he have a new album coming soon. yeah, his voice always change and he improve a lot ever since his frist album

about the media section, it was in the buddie media section now

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
oh so he have a new album coming soon. yeah, his voice always change and he improve a lot ever since his frist album

about the media section, it was in the buddie media section now

oh thank you for telling me.....but where's that at?? lost....

fns

sarNie Hatchling
where could i find the song cause i look at the hmong media but it isn't there...please help

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
oh it's ok.
I wish he made his own music though. cuz the Thai version is already the best anyway.

becki

sarNie Hatchling
I heard one new song of Tub Yaj and i thought i should share with you. So i did...lol...

His voice is sorf of changed and his tone is very deep and hot......hehe...my opinion only....no offense...

Hey! what happen to our DL/Request songs Section???? Have Sarnworld deleted it?? OMG! then how can i get to DL song then.....so odd....
yeap.. that song is great but... i can not unstand some words he try to say.... untill i listen 2-3 time.. to get wat he was saying... yeap... well the song has nice and good meaning... and i think the song is not going to be in his new ablum...