Tub Yaj & Ntxhw Yaj Concert in France

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Tub Yaj and his brother is in France now and they are having a concert there and i think that maybe some of you guys are jealous that they went to France to do their concert

go to this website and you will see the information about the concert and too bad that i can't read french

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, they do well i think they first brought Luj Yaj & Keeb Yaj to do a concert there and then Somchai Yaj and now it Tub Yaj and his brother well hope there is going to be some video for us to see

oh yeah, guess what??? all of them were all "yang" hehehehhehe well it just my opinion is there a yang guy that sponsor them or just someone but whatever so yeah hope they have fun there

dang those fabkis are really good at bringing them overseas. they already got somchai. now tub and his brother

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
really? it doesn't matter anyway - even if they came to my town I probably wouldn't go anyways unless lots of people I knew were going too.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i wonder, does hmong meskas go over there have concerts? hahahahahahhahahahahha

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Tub & Ntxhwm Yaj in Concert in Nimes on August 23, 2008 - France

Program
Opening as of 10:00
14:00 (2:00) with 16:00: (4:00) Photograph with the Singers and free Karaoké
16:00 (4:00) with 18:00: (6:00) Contest of dance; Karaoké in Duet with the Singers
From 18:00 (6:00) : Concert followed d' one dance

Entertainment
Karaoké with Tub Yaj: 100€/song ***HOLY SHIT THATS LIKE 147.83 TO KARAOKE WITH TUB YAJ! OMG...HELL NO FOR ME!!!
Free Karaoké (without Tub Yaj): free
Contest of dance any free style, inscription (- 5 cancelled contest groups): - 1st price: 200€ *295.66*; - 2nd price: 150€ *221.75*; 3rd price: 100€ *147.83*.
Entry half-fare for the participants.

Addresses Farmhouse Touraine
chemin des channels
30132 caissargues
Tel. (information): Mrs. Yang Alain 06 15 18 42 48
Tel. (inscription): Mrs. Ly Tong CAM 06 26 20 67 33

Entry: 15€ *22.17*
Less than 12 years: 5€ *7.39*
Food and Drink on sale on the spot

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Tub Yaj and his brother is in France now and they are having a concert there and i think that maybe some of you guys are jealous that they went to France to do their concert

go to this website and you will see the information about the concert and too bad that i can't read french

oh wow when is the concert start??
omg i cant go..too far...
hope they do well...
goodluck!
a-yah! i want to free karaoke with tub yaJ!!!! mamn...sad luzz i cant go anywhere...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the translate

wow it look fun!!!!!!!! that people get to karaoke with them! that cool!!! they also did this to Somchai too and it cool!!!!!!!!

too bad that it not in the US and they need to do it like this in the us too like karaoke with the singer

Tub & Ntxhwm Yaj in Concert in Nimes on August 23, 2008 - France

Program
Opening as of 10:00
14:00 (2:00) with 16:00: (4:00) Photograph with the Singers and free Karaoké
16:00 (4:00) with 18:00: (6:00) Contest of dance; Karaoké in Duet with the Singers
From 18:00 (6:00) : Concert followed d' one dance

Entertainment
Karaoké with Tub Yaj: 100€/song ***HOLY SHIT THATS LIKE 147.83 TO KARAOKE WITH TUB YAJ! OMG...HELL NO FOR ME!!!
Free Karaoké (without Tub Yaj): free
Contest of dance any free style, inscription (- 5 cancelled contest groups): - 1st price: 200€ *295.66*; - 2nd price: 150€ *221.75*; 3rd price: 100€ *147.83*.
Entry half-fare for the participants.

Addresses Farmhouse Touraine
chemin des channels
30132 caissargues
Tel. (information): Mrs. Yang Alain 06 15 18 42 48
Tel. (inscription): Mrs. Ly Tong CAM 06 26 20 67 33

Entry: 15€ *22.17*
Less than 12 years: 5€ *7.39*
Food and Drink on sale on the spot

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh wow when is the concert start??
omg i cant go..too far...
hope they do well...
goodluck!
a-yah! i want to free karaoke with tub yaJ!!!! mamn...sad luzz i cant go anywhere...
LOL too bad it's not free..It's going to cost them almost $150.00 USD to karaoke with Tub Yaj...LMAO If I wanted to I can do it for free on YT but IDK any of his songs lmao.

thanks for the translate

wow it look fun!!!!!!!! that people get to karaoke with them! that cool!!! they also did this to Somchai too and it cool!!!!!!!!

too bad that it not in the US and they need to do it like this in the us too like karaoke with the singer
No problem. I want them to do this with Lift and Oil..Shoot I'll pay for Oil! Well not really I'll just pay to get my picture taken lmao.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
here is a picture that i got it from a girl on myspace from france

wow tou got skinner a little bit well damn the hair gotta go!!!!!!!!!

i know it small because she put it on private

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
LOL too bad it's not free..It's going to cost them almost $150.00 USD to karaoke with Tub Yaj...LMAO If I wanted to I can do it for free on YT but IDK any of his songs lmao.
No problem. I want them to do this with Lift and Oil..Shoot I'll pay for Oil! Well not really I'll just pay to get my picture taken lmao.

lOL. i thought it was free...so i went back and read it again, it makes me laugh so bad that i just farted lol...
for real?? eveybody can fart so who cares...
damn, to get to sing with him is $150 omg! that's alot...i should get me something else.
So sing solo is free huh...sounds cool to me but is he there to hear it ???? lol.. i wanna see what he gonna do if he hear us singing his muic..heheh

If i get to meet him somewhere, maybe i'll ask him to sing with me an indivually couple.
hope he dont cost me anything. lol.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
here is a picture that i got it from a girl on myspace from france

wow tou got skinner a little bit well damn the hair gotta go!!!!!!!!!

i know it small because she put it on private

wow...interesting....
i wanna see more welp if you dont mind, can u tell me her myspace URL???
plz..if u want to.

I hope TUB YAJ got back to skinny again and get cuter in the future.
This is what i prayed everyday night from now on..hahha yup-)

I agreed, the hair got to go...
he should go back to those hair based on his music music "nplooj siab khaub lig cua".

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
here you go: http://www.myspace.com/nkauj_hmoob_fabkis

wow...interesting....
i wanna see more welp if you dont mind, can u tell me her myspace URL???
plz..if u want to.

I hope TUB YAJ got back to skinny again and get cuter in the future.
This is what i prayed everyday night from now on..hahha yup-)

I agreed, the hair got to go...
he should go back to those hair based on his music music "nplooj siab khaub lig cua".

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lOL. i thought it was free...so i went back and read it again, it makes me laugh so bad that i just farted lol...
for real?? eveybody can fart so who cares...
damn, to get to sing with him is $150 omg! that's alot...i should get me something else.
So sing solo is free huh...sounds cool to me but is he there to hear it ???? lol.. i wanna see what he gonna do if he hear us singing his muic..heheh

If i get to meet him somewhere, maybe i'll ask him to sing with me an indivually couple.
hope he dont cost me anything. lol.
LMFAO! DAMNG GIRL!
hahahaha its ok I do it too..Like for se7en hahahahahahahahaha
yeah 150.00 is too much to just get to sing with him...damn 150.00 i can go see se7en already..plus back stage passes.