Tub Yaj really is 6'2"

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
thank you.

i didnt watch the whole thing,
too long to load.

but i do like that villian lady.
dude, if there was a hmong award,
she would win best evil villian every year.
she's my best hmong actress.

6'2. i havent seen a hmong that tall.
but... okay.

thanks.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Has anyone tried contacting the sponsor for the actors info...phone numbers? address? email? LOL Maybe I should.....LOL I'll think about it....LOL

Mae

sarNie Adult
LOL...if Tub Yaj is 6'2" then all the n'eks that play with him must be 5'9" or up!!! hahahaha... whatever!!!! What a joke.... I'm sure he's no more than 5'6"......

danger

sarNie Hatchling
LOL...if Tub Yaj is 6'2" then all the n'eks that play with him must be 5'9" or up!!! hahahaha... whatever!!!! What a joke.... I'm sure he's no more than 5'6"......
I agree...he's probably 5'7" at most...I have a cousin who's over 6'...he's huge!

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I agree...he's probably 5'7" at most...I have a cousin who's over 6'...he's huge!
He's *not* 6'2. They just wanna make him sound good.

I'm related to Ger Vue (he's my auntie's bro/cousin or something), the producer of Asian Video. Tub Yaj is *not* 6'2.

Haha, like someone else said...if he was, the nas ej that he stars with must be hecka tall as well. LOL.

aangloer

sarNie Egg
He's *not* 6'2. They just wanna make him sound good.

I'm related to Ger Vue (he's my auntie's bro/cousin or something), the producer of Asian Video. Tub Yaj is *not* 6'2.

Haha, like someone else said...if he was, the nas ej that he stars with must be hecka tall as well. LOL.

Just becasuse he's from Laos doesn't meant that he can't be tall. As well as the nas ej. We gotta choose the best of the best, and the best means tall actors and actresses.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
the best actors and actresses don't always have to be tall... I don't believe that Tub Yaj is taller than 5 feet 7, at most..

becki

sarNie Hatchling
well that wat i thoght too that he 6'2... but i guess he not... well anyone know chen vang height... anyways tub yaj is juz a lilo bit tall then chen vang...

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
bring him over to the states so we can examine him then. xD

You sure its really 6'2?... coulda been 5'2...xDD... camera magic.

aangloer

sarNie Egg
I didn't say I was completely sure that he's 6'2. To be honest, I am a little skeptical about it too, but the website is made by Jame/Paul Hu Vang. Who is the producer of The Innocent Cyclone, so it makes sense that the source is reliable despite a few grammatical errors. I think Hmong people hate Hmong people too much. Whenever we see someone making it big, we gotta bring that person down. Where's the unity in our community? I think the idea of a Laotion Hmong being taller than most American Hmongs angers American Hmongs because they think they're better than Laotion Hmong. No need to be jealous. We're all Hmong. He is one of us. We should support him.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
he can't be 6'2''. and the age description says he's 20 yrs old. That's impossible. He looks much older than that. And it also say his favorite movie is Mission Impossible. Just something i wonder, how can that movie be his favorite? Does he understand english? or did they take their time and translate all the english dialog into hmong for him? They don't even had his real birth on it. I'm guessing it's just a fake profile. Even if you said it's the producer of Innocent Cyclone made it, still i think they might just make these up about Tub Yaj.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
well that wat i thoght too that he 6'2... but i guess he not... well anyone know chen vang height... anyways tub yaj is juz a lilo bit tall then chen vang...
hello! chen is 5 feet 10 and still single....what? i thought you already know his height....u got him as a friend already...right? or not yet...i thought chen is taller than tub...

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
How stupid that is.... tou yang ain't freaking 6'2... if he were than I were have been 5'10 and all the gurls that play with him were be 5'10 or 5'5....

aangloer

sarNie Egg
Gosh, there are some Hmong haters in here, and the sad thing is that they're ALL HMONG! Why is it so impossible for there to be a tall, good looking, and nearly perfect Hmong guy from another side of the world? And if so, why can't there be tall Hmong girls from another side of the world as well? Just because someone is from a third world country doesn't necessarily mean that person is short.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
them actors & actress seem tall in movies but when u see them.. they're some-what short.. :) like cua yaj.. hehee..

cecilia

Staff member
hey, some american movies does have THAI DUBBED .. so the part on him understanding MISSION IMPOSSIBLE .. IT'S POSSIBLE .. but the whole height issue thing. he look short among his actress .. it can't be .. that mean he's as tall as RAIN and those KOREAN ACTOR .. i haven't seen that many tall oversea Hmong ppl .. though, my uncles/brothers that live oversea are quite tall too but that's in the gene. but tub, no way he can be that tall. i do believe in the mission impossible part ^^

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Just becasuse he's from Laos doesn't meant that he can't be tall. As well as the nas ej. We gotta choose the best of the best, and the best means tall actors and actresses.
Dude, I never said that just because he's from Laos doesn't mean he can't be tall. Same for the nas ej. But how many Hmong people in your lifetimes have you seen that are over 6'0? Few. Not to mention it's mostly those people from the 3rd world country that lack the proper nutrition to grow tall. It's just a fact. As for Tub's height, I could really care less. I'm not one of those fans who dream about marrying him. Personally, he came across as an arrogant jerk in the Nplooj Siab Khaub Lig Cua Music Video "Nkauj Hmoob Asmeskas, leej twg nyiam kuv no hu tuaj...kuv tus xov tooj yog...blah, blah, blah..." Total turn-off! But I digress. The only person I heard from about Tub's height/looks/whatever is Ger Vue, who is my auntie's first cousin..."dab laug", and the dude who owns Asian Video.