TUBTIM NATTHEW

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Wanna share Tubtim Natthew fashion pics for Audrezy Magazine. they will launch the magazine on November 2011 issue because that month is the winter season why love couple gets married. the theme is Everlasting love. they will show behind the scene as a movie too. can't wait!!! so happy they did a fashion shoot together. love this couple so much. miss Haemun Kaewroong a lot. wish they pair up again soon.

Magazine cover, so cute!!! perfect match!! beautiful&handsome couple!!

behind the scene, he laid on her...so sexy!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks teedee for sharing.

Aww finally they got to do a photo shoot together. They both look lovey on the cover. Can't wait to see the inside photos.

cake

sarNie Egg
awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! yes about time i see them again together!!! they are so cute!!!!! i love this pair!! wanna see them together again in a lakorn!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

the concept of this pic is...
"love from different worlds..in reality can not touch eachother"

i love it, that's why showing them in different colors....
like their roles as Haemun and Kaewroong....

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Hey teedee...how are doing? Thanks for the picture na ja! I love it...and sorry for not replying back to u on Facebook! I can see all of you message but for some reason I can't reply...miss u na!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Hey teedee...how are doing? Thanks for the picture na ja! I love it...and sorry for not replying back to u on Facebook! I can see all of you message but for some reason I can't reply...miss u na!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm doing ok..nice to heard from you..no problem no need to say sorry. your welcome about the picture always glad to share with Nattim's fans. so glad everyone in here like their pics...miss you too!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oops sorry I try to post with the pic but why is you. Maybe I click wrong one.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Tubtim Natthew Clip- Audrezy Magazine - Behind The Scene - Always Love You...
scream!!! they are so cute!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibUThGbxM-Q