Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Goodness me! so much has happened, he taken her to his island already and already has torture her :lmao: ahh my Namfon :spin: , next week is going to be really harsh i think he maybe using their love to revenge on her and make her lose everything to him thinking it was love, err what could be worst, at the end both are going to be really hurt.

I uploaded episode 4 on my channel already if anyone wants a sneak peek :( :spin:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LW1b0x77xbE

All these scenes happened today

Bits of the scenes in this picture already aired too... all the rest are coming next Monday

My poor angel *sniff*

Kelly

i really like this lakorn it's getting so good!

i don't know why i have this thing for very mean p'eks! i guess they loook hot when they are mean!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
P&N have tons of sweet scenes but I think they lack a little in the chem department. I don't exactly buy that they can't stay apart. I do like that it looks like Paul is pretending to forgive her and then crush her when she admits her love. It's something different for a revenge scheme. All the supporting people bug me though, I liked Mon for 2 secs but by the time she died I was like thank the heavens she's gone.

little

sarNie Adult
i thought it's gonna be good revenge movie but i tried 2 eppi and havent watch 3 i guess i lost interest in this lakorn. annoying characters probably just skippped to see how it end maybe

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
ahh I suggest just watch episode 5 :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ok, I just started to watch this lakorn last night, I skipped almost all the flash back scenes and picked up on the funeral scene, basically the scene when Paul begins to hate Namfon. I'm crazy like that...I skipped until the abusive parts take place, it's more interesting to watch now.

Anyhow, Love Namfon. She's so adorable! Her character in here might be a little dumb for the fact that she does anything for Tanya, but I guess she feels she owes Tanya alot for the fact of what happened to them when they were young. I guess ever since then Tanya's mental state went koo koo.

Paul was so mean on the part when he dragged her at the funeral. Why is he so stupid? It's not like she really meant for the accident to happen even though Tanya was the one that drove. But still, he doesn't have to go too psycho because it's not like he was really in love with Mon anyway.

Can't wait to see part 5, more fake sweet scenes between Paul and Namfon. It's getting more interesting indeed.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i guess part of him being mean is b/c he dun wanna lose Namfon to tui cuz of tui himself and paul's mom. he wants to keep her by his side and torture her cuz he's mad at the same time

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
All those boring stuff are just flash back so those that doesn't like it I suggest start on episode 4 or just episode 5.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Seriously, today's episode where she tried to runaway was very stupid. The whole wasn't even big! All she had to do was cover it up with a toe or something... T_T

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Paul looked hella freaky here O_O!! He looked like a rapist when he changed from good to bad... His eyes frighten me.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
LOL.. cover it up with her toe.. ;D

I can't believe she willingly slept with him.... sooo easily!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
LOL.. cover it up with her toe.. ;D

I can't believe she willingly slept with him.... sooo easily!
I know O_O . Just because he acted all nice to her... He's not even that good looking to fall for! and after all he's done to you? Don't you feel the bad aura around him?!?!

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol ive been skipping the flashback scenes as well. its too long but i will certainly catch up on the lsland scene. so it all happened this week huh

dude, im scared of tanya especially in wedding scene when she sarted beating up paul's fiance

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I miss this drama T_T I haven't watched 3 or 4 yet. Those photos are sooooo intense! Paul does looks scary, Dude O_O My poor Fon :(

cecilia

Staff member
Seriously, today's episode where she tried to runaway was very stupid. The whole wasn't even big! All she had to do was cover it up with a toe or something... T_T
hahah. i thought that was funny. like you said. it's just a small hole but by the look of it, water sure got in alot .. poor fon, she just have to suffer for something she didn't do ..
ah, anyone notice camera or editing error? .. when Paul try to bring Fon up from the water b/c she ran out of breath under the water, you can see Fon's feet moving. not sure if it's an error but i thought it was pretty funny ...

Paul looked hella freaky here O_O!! He looked like a rapist when he changed from good to bad... His eyes frighten me.
he's annoying to me .. i don't know but i dont' like any part of him in here .. i just erugh now with his acting in here. it's too corny. it's like, he watch some R LAKORN and re-enact it to make his n'ek suffer .. he did such a poor job at this role .. i can't take him seriously :( ...

i love it when she put too much sauce in with that stir fry .. --- make him eat it but dang, he knows and try to feed her with her own cooking .. good thing she try to play fooling around and knock it off before it got in her mouth .. Lol ..

oh, isn't this the same island house as SB b/c the BATHROOM looks like the same one that Anne try to escape and sprained her ankle? or are all the island bathroom looks like that LOl .. anyway, if they're the same, YAY for FON, she's a super tough girl, she didn't hurt herself but tumble upon herself on the sand .. :loool:

anyway, i still have yet to finish the rest of the episode .. Paul make me wanna shake him --- too corny !!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Paul bothers me so much with his evil acting it just looks funny and fake instead of mean lol, Fon is doing such a great job at this role :wub: oh also whats the ending song? it sounds sooooo familiar but i can't think and can't find it, the opening credit didn't list any other songs too only the theme song so that didn't help lol.