Tukkathong

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
any1 care to share what's happening this week? I don't want to watch, but I want to know is there any scene of ateethep and the gaint girl...Thanks...

soysuva

sarNie Egg
I hate the main dude in here (golden doll). He is such a cheater, he cheated on mild. I can't believe he slept with those two girls (don't know what their called, but i think they are princess from heaven). I despise him!!! Feel so sorry for her+she is forced into marriage with the yak dude. So sad. :angry: :weep: :cry1:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
it finally end...but what? such a rush ending...so stupid like Ashi said.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
finally this stupid none sence boran`s done........I like her with the YAK guy much better...anyhow, here come another stupid boran LOL...Year round boran...hahaha

Phon

sarNie Adult
what a stupid ending! everyone turn into a god? especially that lady that cut her own arm? she turn into the biggiest powerfulist god ong umarin? since when does umarin leave his heaven palace to become a women? no such thing the producer director whatever whoever needs to go learn some more about buddhist hindu gods. before they make some stupid storyline like this....bad ending bad story period..daap7 see is another skip :thumbdown: :numchuck: :nono1: boran these days make me wanna go ------> :woot2:

sokk

sarNie Egg
I wanted to watch this one for Mild but I guess it's too long to even begin with. Other than that who are the mains? If only the guys in here are taller, more better looking and better yet for me if it was Nott and Mild again. I just really adore them in boran series.

boy&yam

sarNie Egg
what a stupid ending! everyone turn into a god? especially that lady that cut her own arm? she turn into the biggiest powerfulist god ong umarin? since when does umarin leave his heaven palace to become a women? no such thing the producer director whatever whoever needs to go learn some more about buddhist hindu gods. before they make some stupid storyline like this....bad ending bad story period..daap7 see is another skip :thumbdown: :numchuck: :nono1: boran these days make me wanna go ------> :woot2:
I agree. I don't like the way that the main guy like fuse....he only holds mild hands then showing her something like fist or something. that is stupid ending I've ever seen. :thumbdown: :arrg:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm so i guess i didn't even know this played already haha. i need to get back into borans, but omg it seems they're all stupid right now.

jennyboo

sarNie Egg
IM new to this website and all of the asian stores near me that sold thai movies closed down. i like the old old original movies. i would like to watch more but i dont know how to. besides youtube, but youtube gives me a headache. any ideas?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
IM new to this website and all of the asian stores near me that sold thai movies closed down. i like the old old original movies. i would like to watch more but i dont know how to. besides youtube, but youtube gives me a headache. any ideas?
have you tried the asianfuse video site? someone might've posted something there. Also some users actually trade borans or there might be some in the buddie media section. I rarely visit that section of the site, but they have a lot of random vids for download. Also, just by asking like you did here, someone might have some and post links to download or watch em. Sorry I'm not much help :( Sarn used to sell really old borans, but things have come up...