Tum Boon with P'Umm

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I can't think if the english word for Tum Boon. It's like donation to help out the needs.

But P'Umm is going to tum boon again. If anyone is interested in doing it with him. I'm going to accept money through paypal. I have to transfer the money to the head of ATC. If your interested contact me on messenger or email. Phrattanah@hotmail.com

ariesssa

sarNie Egg
I can't think if the english word for Tum Boon. It's like donation to help out the needs.

But P'Umm is going to tum boon again. If anyone is interested in doing it with him. I'm going to accept money through paypal. I have to transfer the money to the head of ATC. If your interested contact me on messenger or email. Phrattanah@hotmail.com
woah. lolz. i think you should rather give the organization's contact person. its hard to trust anybody online. lolz

reminds me of that african scam. lots of people were duped and lives were ruined. not that i'm saying that this is a scam. but incidents like that made lots of people more careful, especially the the contact person is not known and they use free accounts