Tur Keu Duang Jai(เธอคือดวงใจ)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx calla for sharing..its getting really good..i feel sorry for got..cuz in epi 6 hes going to get beat up by cherry's brother..

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i cant wait to watch epi 9..all the drama is starting..finally cuz i was getting bored from the last 2 episode..next epi cherry said shes going to move in with got..i feel so bad for got and his brother too..i think his brother is going to die..cuz someone hired a group of guys to beat them up..

calla

sarNie Adult
gosh, this lakorn is end today......that's suck. i'll be missing both got and cherry. :angry:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It's a pretty ok lakorn...But it kinda drags..But I do enjoy watching it...

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is good, but not so fond of the ending, anyways, i still like it. Cherry is so pretty and Got can really sing. i wanna buy one of his CD soundtrack of this lakorn...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i really like dis lakorn though i wish Got/Cherry will get together faster but ...it just like the tittle ..sweet..my favorite scene is the part where she go to dat old man house and to give herr body to him to save her brother's job and her father s' busniess . The converstation between Got and dat old man... my eye was all teary .. my heart was pounding ...so sad i really thought dat cherry was goin thru it ...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the wallpapers and screencaps. The wallpapers are so cute!! Cherry and Got looks great together. I can't believe I missed out on such an interesting lakorn. I'm definitely going to give it a try.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
anyone know where i can watch this one online? or buy it online but in dvd?...i really like this lakorn but never get to see...

edit:
nvm i finally found it on youbtube with thai speaking...

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
anyone know where i can watch this one online? or buy it online but in dvd?...i really like this lakorn but never get to see...

edit:
nvm i finally found it on youbtube with thai speaking...
if you want to watch this lakorn ....here the link ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbEPaLc-bWU