Tur Keu Duang Jai(เธอคือดวงใจ)

calla

sarNie Adult
time and date - credit to lovely roots :wub:
Airing On February 20th Monday - Tuesday after "Nang Barb"

forgot where i got this pic from....but credit to me for uploaded it.

credit to thai brocast television

credit to khemupsorn.com

calla

sarNie Adult
you guys should watch the teaser.....its really good. roots've already upload it on her topic. :wub:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
is this another singing lakorn from Got? So the only lakorn he did that he didn't sing was Dao Tam Din w/Kob huh?

But I hope the song is good cuz I love his songs...

tinah

sarNie Coma
im just as excited as you are calla..i saw the teaser root posted and it look good!!..i love the song too..it sounds very sweet yet sad..and cherry looked so pretty..i cant wait til it airs..its on valentine day too!..what a good day..cuz the movie does look romantic..but yeh thanx calla for sharing

calla

sarNie Adult
yeah, bluemoon...he sing in this lakorn too....i think its those musical lakorn again. :D

yeah, tinah....this lakorn just looks really good. can'tttt wait....lolz :loool:
looks like this lakorn have 2 generations....i mean its looks like "tae parn korn" with num and ann. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh it does look like its two generation..one minute i saw them dressing in boran clothes then the next they are dress in modern day clothes..but cherry did say in the lakorn she likes to dress in style..not like the old day style..

fan

sarNie Juvenile
He didn't sing in Wun Nee Tee Lor Koi ( The day ive been waiting for)... which was his first lakorn and he didnt sing in Game Gead Tee Yot ( Game of Dignity/Pride) which was his first role as Praeak i believe... although he did sing the title song but that doesnt actually count. and then Dao Tam Din as was already mentioned.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
But wait..How do I dl it..I can't seem to find the link to actually dl the clip lol...Sorry for asking too much...

calla

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
But wait..How do I dl it..I can't seem to find the link to actually dl the clip lol...Sorry for asking too much...
[post="74334"][/post]​

lolz....its ok..you just click on the one where it says ---->Tur Keu Duang Jai Teaser credit jayjajaa @ tv3 ~
but anyways....i'll just post the link here.... :D

credit to roots
http://www.uploading.com/get.php?get=LAP5DGVT

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heum...The song in the teaser doesn't sound loogtoong...Wonder what this lakorn is about..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
another lakorn to look forward too. Can't wait till it airs. hope the songs in there will be good. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
the theme song is nice..its very sweet i like it!..the beat is played by piano..so it makes it sound nice/sweet

shubby

sarNie Adult
i really want to see this lakorn...khem is so pretty and i miss Got on screen for so long...i'm glad he's back...lolz....

bopha

sarNie Elites
the song is so cute ...can't wait to see it ...it seems this lakorn is more drama not like the one Got played with Aom but anyway can't wait to see him in a drama

here the sc of the teaser hehehe enjoy