Tur Keu Duang Jai(เธอคือดวงใจ)

calla

sarNie Adult
tinah......here is the tranlate

Got says that now he only has this lakorn. there are also many lakorns offer maybe he might accept another new lakorn this year. now he just look at the storyline if he likes any.

wow......ist good to see Got accept more lakorn. I like him :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the translation calla!..thats good to hear that Got is being offered with lakorns..he might even do more acting then singing now :D

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Doesn't he have a lakorn w/ Janie T. next cuz I thought Lovely Thaiactors Forum>>>>Calla's old forum :)...had an article on that?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i remember that article..janie was suppose to be in this lakorn with Got..but since her schedule was too busy..they replace her with cherry

calla

sarNie Adult
yeah....BlueMoon......its this same lakorn "tur kue duang jai" but just that cherry replace janie....lolz :D

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
So many singing lakorn out at the same time huh? This one the one with Araya and Noon....:)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh lol..theres a like a season for certain genre..where theres one twin lakorn..then every other channel makes one too..when theres a muscial lakorn then the other channel has one too..its weird..lol..

Susie

sarNie Adult
eww no offense but WHY I MEAN WHY CAN'T THEY HAVE HER ACTOR WITH SOMEONE ELSE????oh goodness gracious let aum a. be the p'ek again or andrew?? there are lots of lakorns where the p'ek and n'ek play in 2 lakorns and stuff. u know what i mean?? :ph34r:

calla

sarNie Adult
Susie said:
eww no offense but WHY I MEAN WHY CAN'T THEY HAVE HER ACTOR WITH SOMEONE ELSE????oh goodness gracious let aum a. be the p'ek again or andrew?? there are lots of lakorns where the p'ek and n'ek play in 2 lakorns and stuff. u know what i mean?? :ph34r:
[post="76296"][/post]​
i think that Got is so good looking and good actor. i don't see anything wrong with him at all. i think that he's better than aum a. too.
but its ok we have different taste....i understand. :D

calla

sarNie Adult
confirmed.........this lakorn is airing on 2-20-06

credit to Thai Brocast Television

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughhh..they changed the date again..i was excited to watch it next week now its after next week..but thanx calla for the news!..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Um...I think Got is talented...he has one super Luk thung voice and if you read about his life the dude wasn't all rich...but it's determination and hard work that got him where he is today ja...so I say you go boy!!!:)

Got's fanclub homepage ja...anyone can read it there

http://www.gotjakrapun.com

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx bluemoon.. :D but yeh heres some news about this lakorn..i think its about joy's role can someone translate please and another news

ลั่นโชคดีได้บทหลากหลาย-อยู่วงการด้วยความสามารถ

"บทที่เล่นเป็น 2 ตัว คือ"จำลอง"กับ"จำเรียง" เป็นแม่ลูกกัน ซึ่งเราไม่ได้ซีเรียส เพราะจริงๆ เหมือนเล่น 2 ช่วงเวลา 2 ช่วงสมัยมากกว่า" นางเอกขายดี"จอย"ศิริลักษณ์ ผ่องโชค บอกถึงบทบาทในละครเรื่องใหม่ "เรือนรัก เรือนทาส"

แม้ผ่านงานละครมาเยอะ แต่"จอย"บอกว่าไม่ใช่งานง่าย"เรื่องนี้คงหนักอีก เพราะโดนกระทำเยอะ เท่าที่อ่านบทไม่ค่อยได้โต้ตอบ ไม่สู้ด้วย มาเล่นแล้วก็อึดอัดมากๆ แต่เราดีใจที่ได้เล่นบททาส เพราะดูมีความสำคัญน่าถ่ายทอดความรู้สึกมากกว่า มันน่าจะมีเรื่องราว มีอะไรในใจค่อนข้างเยอะก็รู้สึกดีที่ได้เล่น และเรื่องนี้ถือเป็นละครพีเรียดเรื่องแรกที่ย้อนไปไกลมาก"

เห็นว่าในเรื่องต้องร้องลำตัดด้วย "เท่าที่อ่านบทไม่ได้มีโชว์ร้องลำตัดเยอะมากนัก แต่เมื่อไหร่ที่โชว์มันค่อนข้างสำคัญ เหมือนมืออาชีพ ให้สมกับที่เราเป็นลูกของคณะลำตัดเหมือนเราซึมซับมาตั้งแต่เด็ก ตรงนั้นมันสำคัญถึงแม้จะน้อยฉาก แต่เราก็ต้องทำให้ดีค่ะ"

ส่วนเหตุผลที่ตัดสินใจรับเล่นเรื่องนี้ "จอย"บอกว่า "จอยรู้สึกชอบที่เล่นบทสลับไปสลับมาอย่าง"ราชินีหมอลำ" บทค่อนข้างเครียด พอมาเล่น"สะใภ้พาร์ทไทม์" เป็นอะไรที่ใสๆ น่ารัก แล้วตอนนี้มาเล่นบทเครียดร้องไห้อีกครั้งเรื่องนี้ จอยค่อนข้างโชคดีที่ได้เล่นหลากหลาย อย่าง"เสน่ห์นางงิ้ว"ก็ถ่ายทอดอุปรากรจีนเรื่องงิ้ว "ราชินีหมอลำ"ก็ร้องหมอลำ มาเรื่อง"เรือนรัก เรือนทาส"ก็ร้องลำตัด เราก็ดีใจที่มีคนเห็นความสามารถเรา เพราะจริงๆ แล้วจอยอยู่ตรงนี้ได้ เพราะความสามารถนั่นแหละ แต่จอยคิดว่าไม่ใช่จอยคนเดียวที่เล่นละครแล้วกระแสตอบรับดี"

หน้า 21

http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/khaosod_...&day=2006/02/13