Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a lot TubbyTinker for the picture of Pinky and Weir. They look sooooo cute! i can't wait to see it. i hope it will air soon. Here is another picture from Dida webboard.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is tall for nang aek height in Thailand when compare to other nang aeks that are not that tall. i think she look so cute with Weir. She's tall so she match to play with a tall pra aek like Weir. As for Win i think he looks like a girl. his face is so girly. but i don't mind if later on she pair up with Win though. i want to see her pair up with new actors that she haven't work with.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I didn't realize Vier was that tall..Anywayz, I like the second pic of them better than the first one becuz on the first one, Pinky tends to stick her chest out and push her but out..that makes her body looks weird..

Yeah I though like that too. I actually think that this lakorn looks really fun...especially with a lot of guest stars and a fantasy genre.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
make me more happy if win or poh or num was peak not fond of weir anymore dont feel like he should be peak in here

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn would probably do really good in ratings considering that the Thai audience LOVE fantasy lakorns. ^_^

^^ Yes, but most of the fantasy lakorns have really bad graphics :( After watching WB's Charmed, I'm thinking that Thais really need to improve their graphics and like get better props, make-up people, and better cut-pasting...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
they make such a good couple! I LOVE PINKY!!!!!!!

when is this lakorn coming out???????

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I never knew Pinky was that tall! I've always thought that she was around 5'4 or 5'5 because whenever I see her on screen she doesn't look tall to me.