Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

fun

Expired Sarnie
au navapol and cheer. hmm. okay. that is fine. weir and pinky. hmm. okay. how about the rest of the cast.

No, not the Krang Kradon One. It's the other, this guy's name is Au Nawaphol. I think that's how you spell it. Here's a picture of him.

credits to www.ch7.com

And then Woot and Kwan. Here is a picture of Woot.

credits to www.ch7.com

No offence, Au Nawaphol is UGLY. He looks gay too. Well, can't judge a book by it's cover (even though I usually do... :eek:).

sweet sweet

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait to see this lakorn the story line sound so interesting!! kwan and pinky in a lakorn together that a plus for me lol. does anybody know when this lakorn well be airing??????

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Name of the characters in this la korn:
Weir as Tol-mon aka Kon-Tol
Pinky as On-in aka Kon-Lek
Kwan as Sangtawan
Cheer as Kaekaih
Som as Phatcha
Utsadawoot as Root
Miang as Ruja
Au Navapol as Jirat/Sang
Yam Rungrada as Aeuarfeuar

oh that's good. Yam is also a guest star in here. wonder what her character will be like. so many guest i hope Weir and Pinky will have lots of scenes in here and some cute/sweet scenes too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY!!! :yahoo: :clap: i just read from ch7 board we will get to see this la korn soon. next program. i'm guessing probably after Kob and Stephan la korn. i'm so happy! i want to see Pinky and Weir so much.Love them both. they look so cute together.

Here's a picture of them in ch7 board from blackcat that i found. so cute!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks teedee for update the news. That so kool its going to air soon. Can't wait to see this lakorn.

pze

sarNie Adult
im actually anticipating this lakorn n hopefully it doesnt let me know.......

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read from ch7 board. So it has been confirm this la korn will air after sai yai sa waad, kob and stephan la korn. Yay...i'm so happy . i can't wait. hope it's good.

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the clip. Wow!! He looks so into Pinky, they way he was leaning towards her. Cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot vanida for the clip. ah.. Weir and Pinky look so cute. i can't wait till it air. :D