Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks Vanida for the clip. Pinky look so cute. her character sounds very cute/adorable. i can't wait to see it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes!!! finally. i can't wait to see it, so excited! :D Pinky's character in here when she become human is this lovely,honest,straightforward, naive girl. from her interview she said her character would tell pra aek that she love him doesn't keep her feelings inside, unlike some nang aeks who would keep it inside,which she will be so cute. Pinky and Weir will be such cute couple.
Pinky and Weir pictures i want to share, from opening ceremony and behind the scene of the la korn. they are so cute!

i can't wait to see them at 7 see concert on 3-15-08

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read some part of the summary. aw..Pinky's character is so cute. she tell Weir she love him all the time. everyday especially after she know her time is running out. while he never tell her it. he does love her but doesn't admit it,stubborn,tight-lipped guy. <_< but at the end he does tells her he love her, love her for a long time and wait for her for so long. the ending sound very sweet. but it s u c k s!! i want him to get with Pinky at the end instead of Kwan. why can't they use Pinky to play as SangTawan(the girl her spirit went into at the end) :angry: but it's cute in the la korn he call her "TuaLek" means little kid, her nickname, he likes to call her that because she is a small thin girl. while she call him "Toh" means big. it will be so sad the part she dies before she goes into Kwan's body.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
so at the end pinky will die & she'll be in kwans body? WTH? AHHAAH omgg that sucksss! so what does Kwan play in this lakorn?

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Im Kind Of DisaPPonitEDBy How Kwan Niot In It..I LOve PInky But I Want Kwan TO Be In It..Not Like Dis ButiTs Arite.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finish watching episode 1. Pinky is so so cute. so funny. her character is so adorable. always happy and excited. i love her character. so cute Weir call her TuaLek. Pinky look so cute in here. Weir is so cute too. they make a cute couple. yay! so happy Pinky get to sing in here. Weir should sing in here too. they should sing a duet together would be more good. i like this la korn a lot. can't wait for next episode. Love Pinky and Weir. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
episode 1 was good focus more on the past cheer+woot past life and au yea pinky turn to a human from cheer which is that old lady in the hospital she turn pinky to a human to help her find woot her love from the past which I think he reborn to Weir in the future yea pinky die and then kwan reborn at the end Weir+Kwan

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG!! This lakorn is so good!! I didn't think it was going to be good but it's aweson so far. Weir and Pinky look good together.

skies

sarNie Adult
just saw parts of episode one and yeah, it's good, interesting, but sadly, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE SAYING!!! whaaaaaa! translation anyone???